Pre-1.4 mounts

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Pre-1.4 mounts

by Keftenk » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:00 am

Maaaaan....do I level as Horde now? Lol.
I agree, that Ivory Raptor is awesome D: It's just not as cool as the Ancient Frostsaber.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Guirssane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:00 am

Keftenk wrote:Maaaaan....do I level as Horde now? Lol.
I agree, that Ivory Raptor is awesome D: It's just not as cool as the Ancient Frostsaber.

hf grinding
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Youfie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:12 am

Would be nice to have an official and definitive statement about the timespan during which the mounts will be available.

Like if you plan on grinding a rep to Exalted to get one and suddenly they disappear when you're like 90% into Revered, it could be quite annoying :D.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ellarria » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:14 am

Humans and that 10% reputation gain bonus. Gotta love it!
Ellarria - 60 Priest
Arrellia - 19 Druid Twink
Ellarria
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Netherfrost » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:47 am

Youfie wrote:Would be nice to have an official and definitive statement about the timespan during which the mounts will be available.

Like if you plan on grinding a rep to Exalted to get one and suddenly they disappear when you're like 90% into Revered, it could be quite annoying :D.

Would sure be a shame if it was a tiny bit like retail :P

So many people worshipping the blizzlike aspects and as soon as they dont have 100% of all "needed" information hell breaks loose.
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smorgeybork » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:32 am

Is it even possible to farm all 8 of these mounts in a reasonable amount of time?

I mean that's like 8k at least with tons upon tons of cloth.
Smorgeybork
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Doofoos » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 am

Smorgeybork wrote:Is it even possible to farm all 8 of these mounts in a reasonable amount of time?

I mean that's like 8k at least with tons upon tons of cloth.

lol no :D do you even realize what is 8k gold on a fresh vanilla server?
also 1 exalted (from friendly) will require ~10.000 (500 stacks) of runecloth, so 8 exalted fractions is ~80.000 runecloth
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Storm » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:33 am

I might be wrong but if you gain rep with an alliance/horde faction, don't you get half or so rep with every other city? E.g. you get 100 stormwind rep from quest, then you'll get 50 rep with IF, Darn and Gnomer too (it might not be logged though).

- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Reputation gains given to a player on the Alliance, Horde, or Steamwheedle Cartel factions directly will now cascade down to member factions through the middle of the Exalted reputation level.

If that's the case then it won't be that difficult to get exalted with each faction. And stormwind can be easily exalted without giving in cloth, through questing. Feenix didn't have this I believe.
Storm
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Volodor » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:03 am

So Undead will have armoured epic mounts from the get go?
Volodor <Raid is Dead>
Volodor
Private
Private

by althros » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:33 am

What about he warlock's mount quest (100%) which was not the same on the 1.4 patch ?
althros
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements