Dedicated server for upcoming content check

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dedicated server for upcoming content check

by Keftenk » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:05 pm

So, Wednesday came and is now gone. It has been a full week of Kazzak testing and Dire Maul was supposed to be up yesterday. What's the deal? Did guilds not test him or something? Or is stuff like Dire Maul being done behind the scenes?

Getting further and further behind it seems :\
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pottu » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:20 pm

As a reminder, this is not a final timeline. You should rather consider it as an indicative timeline.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Keftenk » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Pottu wrote:
As a reminder, this is not a final timeline. You should rather consider it as an indicative timeline.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

Great, but I wasn't referring the timeline.

Viper wrote:Next testing content will be Dire Maul, scheduled for Wednesday of next week.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cousy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Pottu wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

That's all well and good but if you're using your realm's guilds to test your content, you should also recognize that these guilds have schedules. If you want the best and most efficient testing done, the development team needs to work with us and plan accordingly. Most guilds raid on Wednesday / Thursdays and almost all of the guilds you chose do so. Tonight, Exiled has 40 people ready to log in and test the Dire Maul content, but if it's not released, we likely won't have much to offer for another week. I'd venture other guilds are in similar positions.

The fact the realm was told an update would come Wednesday and no new information has been provided yet, not even a "Dire Maul testing is delayed, no ETA", is not very reassuring to those of us dying for new content.
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mynamewastaken » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Cousy wrote:
Pottu wrote:

not very reassuring to those of us dying for new content.

start apprechiating what youalready have )))
problem fixed
also ther are already nearly 1000 bugs reported on tracker within a few weeks. That's sure some stuff to work with rather than releasing new more bugged content ))99999))))))))))))))))))))))
mynamewastaken
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Badtank » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Pottu wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

An admin being snarky does not fill me with confidence. We are asking because viper clearly said this Wednesday.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 pm

I'm not an admin and I was not being snarky when I pointed out that the timeline originally posted was for guidance, not set in stone.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Uzriel » Fri May 01, 2015 2:29 am

Pottu wrote:I'm not an admin and I was not being snarky when I pointed out that the timeline originally posted was for guidance, not set in stone.

He isn't talking about the original timeline. He's asking about DM testing, Viper said it was scheduled for Wednesday this week.
Uzriel
Tester

by Devilhunter » Sat May 02, 2015 11:20 pm

We have to consider that the the testing process is still in test itself and it will improve with time.

But maybe it could be a good idea to redesign a more explicit timeline now the server is fully living to prevent people to leave (with teasing like only NR know how to do it).
It could be good advertising for new players too.

As i noticed :
- raids are waiting for bwl
- pve 60 are waiting for dire maul
- pvp 60 are waiting for alterac valley

It's a lot of work for sure but everybody is waiting for any information about release. Blizzlike :p
[Serveur PvP] <Awaken>: rejoignez une des meilleures guildes PvE francophone sur Nostalrius (côté horde) !
Canal guilde, Mumble et forum francophone.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Announcements