Dire Maul available on Player PTR Realm

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dire Maul available on Player PTR Realm

by Souldrinkah » Sun May 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Noobooty kers aboot wraithing inglish pooperly.
Souldrinkah
Sergeant
Sergeant

by edizio » Thu May 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Is it possible to confirm whether released dungeons, like Dire Maul, will be as their original difficulty?

I'm really excited to have a go at some of the raids but I'd quite like to face them how they were. I remember Naxxramas being completely brutal, to the point where if you didn't have pots, oils and BiS gear, it was almost pointless to enter. Is this going to be how it is on Nostalrius?

Great server so far, I've asked quite a few of my friends to join me in playing on here :-)
edizio
Tester

by g0dl1k3 » Fri May 15, 2015 4:45 am

edizio wrote:I'm really excited to have a go at some of the raids but I'd quite like to face them how they were. I remember Naxxramas being completely brutal, to the point where if you didn't have pots, oils and BiS gear, it was almost pointless to enter. Is this going to be how it is on Nostalrius?

i would assume so, yes
undead lock- lvl 60
human mage- currently leveling
g0dl1k3
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by primal2k15 » Sat May 16, 2015 9:36 am

Do we have any ETA on dire maul? I read in an old statement it would be released 1 month after onyxia and MC was cleared
primal2k15
Private
Private

by mynamewastaken » Sat May 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Dire Mule? I've read about that aswell something something already scripted something something, not sure what this thread is even about when it has all been scriped? Maybe Deadmines heroic release???
mynamewastaken
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by notgunnahappen » Sat May 16, 2015 5:58 pm

primal2k15 wrote:Do we have any ETA on dire maul? I read in an old statement it would be released 1 month after onyxia and MC was cleared

That timeline graph they teased us with so often was 100% a marketing tool, which fooled us all.

It's now at the point of 'when it's ready'. Just have to accept it.
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Robotron » Sat May 16, 2015 7:58 pm

notgunnahappen wrote:
primal2k15 wrote:Do we have any ETA on dire maul? I read in an old statement it would be released 1 month after onyxia and MC was cleared

That timeline graph they teased us with so often was 100% a marketing tool, which fooled us all.

It's now at the point of 'when it's ready'. Just have to accept it.

Circumstances occur that cause timelines to be changed. Why do you think Blizzard is so secretive about its official release dates?
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Stalk » Sun May 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Partial resistance mechanics and MC/Onyxia bosses still need to be tuned correctly before Dire Maul should even be released.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Badtank » Sun May 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Stalk wrote:Partial resistance mechanics and MC/Onyxia bosses still need to be tuned correctly before Dire Maul should even be released.

MC/Ony are fine. Ony is easier because deep breath doesn't spawn whelps before patch 1.5, the same patch the conflag effect is removed from the fireball and the damage is upped. These fights are just this easy dude stop circlejerking yourself. MC and Ony are a joke. They will always be easy no matter what.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by mynamewastaken » Sun May 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Badtank wrote:
Stalk wrote:Partial resistance mechanics and MC/Onyxia bosses still need to be tuned correctly before Dire Maul should even be released.

MC/Ony are fine. Ony is easier because deep breath doesn't spawn whelps before patch 1.5, the same patch the conflag effect is removed from the fireball and the damage is upped. These fights are just this easy dude stop circlejerking yourself. MC and Ony are a joke. They will always be easy no matter what.

is only p3 even working? lava erruptions DAMAGE / random fear / tail sweep/ welps / treat reduction spell???
mynamewastaken
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements