Clarification regarding R14 weapons

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Clarification regarding R14 weapons

by Envy » Wed May 20, 2015 2:28 am

People on this forum are so boring :o
Can't you ever stop whining about every single decision?

The only thing I might have to say is: it's not cool to not be specific about DM's release! But I don't care all that much...

But seriously people, grow up.
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Badtank » Wed May 20, 2015 5:34 am

Envy wrote:People on this forum are so boring :o
Can't you ever stop whining about every single decision?

The only thing I might have to say is: it's not cool to not be specific about DM's release! But I don't care all that much...

But seriously people, grow up.

Always easy to spot the first time private server player. When you lose half your guild in the following two months because the gm's can't give even a time frame or range let me know how you feel then. You know it is possible maybe a few of us have done this exact dance on other private servers before and not unlike prom night for a teenage girl who was built up on promises, we got screwed with no real payoff other then wasted time on what you thought was going to be the night/server you always wanted.
Last edited by Badtank on Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Blaze » Wed May 20, 2015 5:41 am

StraightFromCompton wrote:
rottix wrote:Thanks for the update!

Haha! Exhibit A of a crybaby that Nostalrius is catering to. I bet Rottix sent dozens of messages begging and pleading alongside his shitty premade for this bug to be kept so that they could cash in on upgraded R13 gear and R14 weapons when 1.11 drops.

Google patch 1.6 you mongoloid.

Honor system reward items with a rank requirement will now require a lifetime "highest rank" of that rank, rather than requiring the character to currently have the required rank.
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Thefilth » Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am

Blaze wrote:

Haha! Exhibit A of a crybaby that Nostalrius is catering to. I bet Rottix sent dozens of messages begging and pleading alongside his shitty premade for this bug to be kept so that they could cash in on upgraded R13 gear and R14 weapons when 1.11 drops.

Honor system reward items with a rank requirement will now require a lifetime "highest rank" of that rank, rather than requiring the character to currently have the required rank.

"Honor system reward items with a rank requirement will now require a lifetime "highest rank" of that rank, rather than requiring the character to currently have the required rank."
http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_1.6.0

That must be really embarrassing StraightFromCompton :lol:
Such selfpwn
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Wed May 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Nostalrius release was Feb 25 if I remember correctly?

They say they would release AV and other stuff 3 months after server release.

So it should be around this Saturday.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Envy » Thu May 21, 2015 2:44 am

Badtank wrote:Always easy to spot the first time private server player. When you lose half your guild in the following two months because the gm's can't give even a time frame or range let me know how you feel then. You know it is possible maybe a few of us have done this exact dance on other private servers before and not unlike prom night for a teenage girl who was built up on promises, we got screwed with no real payoff other then wasted time on what you thought was going to be the night/server you always wanted.

Oh yeah, it happened elsewhere so it'll happen here, the server is a few weeks late in a schedule that was never official, what a bunch of losers.
You're not only arrogant, you're also a bit stupid, but that's okay, it must be your first time on the internet.
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Momoh » Thu May 21, 2015 2:50 am

You know it is possible maybe a few of us have done this exact dance on other private servers before and not unlike prom night for a teenage girl who was built up on promises,

.........? o_o
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by StraightFromCompton » Thu May 21, 2015 6:00 am

Blaze wrote:

Autism. Please don't speak to me again since you're not even a person.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_1.7.0

For Nostalrius Devs:
For a grand period of 2 out of 25 months of Vanilla (8% of its lifespan), Blizzard allowed buying items using "highest rank". You're fucking things up.
StraightFromCompton
Grunt
Grunt

by Badtank » Thu May 21, 2015 6:27 am

Envy wrote:
Badtank wrote:Always easy to spot the first time private server player. When you lose half your guild in the following two months because the gm's can't give even a time frame or range let me know how you feel then. You know it is possible maybe a few of us have done this exact dance on other private servers before and not unlike prom night for a teenage girl who was built up on promises, we got screwed with no real payoff other then wasted time on what you thought was going to be the night/server you always wanted.

Oh yeah, it happened elsewhere so it'll happen here, the server is a few weeks late in a schedule that was never official, what a bunch of losers.
You're not only arrogant, you're also a bit stupid, but that's okay, it must be your first time on the internet.

You must be rather fond of crow my friend, the way you preparing the meal. Can't wait to see you eat it.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Blaze » Thu May 21, 2015 7:37 am

Straightoutofcompton confirmed psycho?

congratulations on your autism

Sent: Thu May 21, 2015 6:01 am
To: Blaze
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12082&p=78239#p78239

don't reply to me in private messages. there's no point since i just added you to my forum ignore list.
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements