Clarification regarding R14 weapons

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Clarification regarding R14 weapons

by StraightFromCompton » Tue May 19, 2015 8:56 am

Badtank wrote:
StraightFromCompton wrote:
I remember somebody on retail reaching R14, and accidentally getting a DHK before buying his items, resulting in him deranking to 13. He wasn't able to get his weapons. I don't need to worry about anything here, since it seems like Papanosta will hold my hand.

This never happened. Ever.

Why is it that all that ever comes out of your mouth is garbage? R14 weapons are expensive, so people couldn't always buy them straight away; they'd take loans. I'm adding you to my forum ignore list.
StraightFromCompton
Grunt
Grunt

by Badtank » Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 am

Badtank wrote:
I remember somebody on retail reaching R14, and accidentally getting a DHK before buying his items, resulting in him deranking to 13. He wasn't able to get his weapons. I don't need to worry about anything here, since it seems like Papanosta will hold my hand.

Why is it that all that ever comes out of your mouth is garbage? R14 weapons are expensive, so people couldn't always buy them straight away; they'd take loans. I'm adding you to my forum ignore list.

Everyone ever that ever, ever ever in the entire ever of anything ever that ever even ever thought ever getting any r14 or ever had a slight chance in every hell ever. Had the money ready and went right in and bought r14 weapons. Ever.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Basara » Tue May 19, 2015 9:56 am

Everyone ever that ever, ever ever in the entire ever of anything ever that ever even ever thought ever getting any r14 or ever had a slight chance in every hell ever. Had the money ready and went right in and bought r14 weapons. Ever.

Not to mention you had whole freakin week to buy those items before your rank could decay even if you exterminated every civilian npc that was spawned ever.
Basara
Tester

by res » Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 am

Dire Maul will be release soon on Nostalrius.

Even the forums and announcements are blizzlike!
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by rottix » Tue May 19, 2015 11:56 am

Thanks for the update!
rottix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Overtime » Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Badtank wrote:Everyone ever that ever, ever ever in the entire ever of anything ever that ever even ever thought ever getting any r14 or ever had a slight chance in every hell ever. Had the money ready and went right in and bought r14 weapons. Ever.

No they did not. They were most welfare people. I was 46 lvl when my friend borrowed money from me for rank 13/14 weapons as I fished savory all day and had tons.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Busdriverx » Tue May 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Badtank wrote:

I love this

The idea of somebody who is playing like 12+ hours per day to get R14, and they couldn't manage to farm 40g in 14 days LOL
Busdriverx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Badtank » Tue May 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Overtime wrote:
Badtank wrote:Everyone ever that ever, ever ever in the entire ever of anything ever that ever even ever thought ever getting any r14 or ever had a slight chance in every hell ever. Had the money ready and went right in and bought r14 weapons. Ever.

No they did not. They were most welfare people. I was 46 lvl when my friend borrowed money from me for rank 13/14 weapons as I fished savory all day and had tons.

Nope. Mark turn ins got you there this also didn't happen. No r14 player is hitting up his level 46 for dosh.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements