Clarification regarding R14 weapons

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Clarification regarding R14 weapons

by kdfssl » Tue May 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Viper wrote:Greetings,

Dire Maul will be release soon on Nostalrius.

And what about the promised "patch" ?

--> https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10994

Seriously we got brainfucked again :evil:

Every Project claims the same stuff: "we will partially release" AND "everything is scripted"

WHY DO YOU NOT RELEASE IT THEN?

I am so damn pissed.

SOON yeah right SOON... what the fuck why dont you release it? do you think the server will die when everything is released? NO it wont! As long as you keep your promises with releases, updates and fixes. But apparently you wont release anything until the next year.....

according to the link I provided above you wanted to release AV already .... and guess what it did not happen.

I guess I there wont be any project keeping promises farewell then wow classic....
kdfssl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Puny » Tue May 19, 2015 5:51 pm

kdfssl wrote:according to the link I provided above you wanted to release AV already .... and guess what it did not happen.

"For the next testing content in 2 weeks (depending on the quality of feedback received), be prepare for patch 1.5"

Testing for 1.5 is supposed to start sometime this week, that's the only thing that was promised.
Puny
Tester

by Noah » Tue May 19, 2015 6:03 pm

kdfssl wrote:I am so damn pissed.

tets
Noah
Private
Private

by StraightFromCompton » Tue May 19, 2015 6:57 pm

rottix wrote:Thanks for the update!

Haha! Exhibit A of a crybaby that Nostalrius is catering to. I bet Rottix sent dozens of messages begging and pleading alongside his shitty premade for this bug to be kept so that they could cash in on upgraded R13 gear and R14 weapons when 1.11 drops.
Last edited by StraightFromCompton on Tue May 19, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StraightFromCompton
Grunt
Grunt

by kdfssl » Tue May 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Puny wrote:
kdfssl wrote:according to the link I provided above you wanted to release AV already .... and guess what it did not happen.

"For the next testing content in 2 weeks (depending on the quality of feedback received), be prepare for patch 1.5"

Testing for 1.5 is supposed to start sometime this week, that's the only thing that was promised.

What they promised in the Beginning was DM + BWL release 1 month after Ragnaros and Onyxia are killed.

How long has it been since they were killed? 2 month? I think it should be around 8 or 9 weeks.

Promises were made and not kept. Simple as that.

People are already bored / leaving because of lack of content.

Dont get me wrong here I like this server and thatswhy I care so much about content release but not releasing anything is just stupid.
kdfssl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by holkan » Tue May 19, 2015 7:52 pm

StraightFromCompton wrote:

Haha! Exhibit A of a crybaby that Nostalrius is catering to. I bet Rottix sent dozens of messages begging and pleading alongside his shitty premade for this bug to be kept so that they could cash in on upgraded R13 gear and R14 weapons when 1.11 drops.

Well it was always their intention to let you have R12/13 upgraded gear and upgraded rank 14 weapons. The only thing people wanted clarity on was if they would have to regrind to be able to purchases things like the fast offhand / healing weapon / caster dagger etc. The post is clarifying that you won't have to regrind for these things. As you can see in the link below from a while ago the pvp gear was going to be retroactively upgraded and the weapons as well. Maybe you're just a troll maybe you're just that dumb who knows lol.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4
holkan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by StraightFromCompton » Tue May 19, 2015 9:06 pm

holkan wrote:
StraightFromCompton wrote:

Well it was always their intention to let you have R12/13 upgraded gear and upgraded rank 14 weapons. The only thing people wanted clarity on was if they would have to regrind to be able to purchases things like the fast offhand / healing weapon / caster dagger etc. The post is clarifying that you won't have to regrind for these things. As you can see in the link below from a while ago the pvp gear was going to be retroactively upgraded and the weapons as well. Maybe you're just a troll maybe you're just that dumb who knows lol.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

You're saying totally incorrect and retarded things, while calling another person dumb. Grats on proving to be less intelligent than a chimp.

There's no way items can be "retroactively upgraded," because they're completely different items.

Also, it was stated before by one of the admins that people would have to do the PvP grind again for the new items, but there were inconsistencies between their team.
StraightFromCompton
Grunt
Grunt

by TheGradius » Tue May 19, 2015 9:38 pm

While 'soon' isn't definitive, I think I'm going to remain excited rather than stoop to the present low of conveying disdain for the rate at which content is released on a free server that has a staff that does all of this for free.
TheGradius -- Guild Leader of The Chosen®
Recruiting Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12130
TheGradius
Grunt
Grunt

by Haitharn » Tue May 19, 2015 11:21 pm

StraightFromCompton wrote:You're saying totally incorrect and retarded things, while calling another person dumb. Grats on proving to be less intelligent than a chimp.

There's no way items can be "retroactively upgraded," because they're completely different items.

Also, it was stated before by one of the admins that people would have to do the PvP grind again for the new items, but there were inconsistencies between their team.

Dude why are you whining so much... It's obvious you don't like the server, so why even stay on the forums? Sure they aren't they best about keeping their word, but they don't take any of my money, so I'm not gonna bitch and moan. Take a chill pill.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by holkan » Tue May 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Do you understand what this means?

At ZG release, the weapons will be automatically upgraded with the stats from patch 1.12 : players won't have to buy the new ones, and enchantement on the weapon will be preserved.

Idk if you can read but thats in the post I linked. What they were complaining about originally was the weapons added during the naxx patch like the healer weapon caster dagger etc. The rank 12/13 gear is going to be upgraded same with the CURRENT weapons. I can't tell if you're a really bad troll or just really that dumb.

So to reiterate before you say some more stupid shit. The weapons that came out with naxx were going to have to be regrinded for but now that has changed. The rank 12/13 gear and the CURRENT weapons were never going to have to be regrinded because the stats are updated the items arent different.
holkan
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements