Dire Maul status & tracking system

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dire Maul status & tracking system

by Reiker » Fri May 22, 2015 8:22 pm

It literally says "DM East & West ... should be completed for this friday."

Who knows what "upcoming media this Friday 10 PM server time" means. They desperately need someone who speaks English to make their updates. I'm just connecting the "Friday 10 PM server time" part to the DM being completed on Friday part. Either way this is like the 5th deadline they've missed for DM since Friday ends in about an hour and a half in France.
Reiker
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Keftenk » Fri May 22, 2015 8:30 pm

You guys are part of the PTR, right? Because that's what they meant.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by holkan » Fri May 22, 2015 8:30 pm

If i had to guess each release of content has come with a youtube video. The media they are referring to is most likely their video they will show along with the release of the content which they are making tonight.

DM def wont be released tonight but maybe will get it this coming Wednesday at server restart or the next.
holkan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Reiker » Fri May 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Keftenk wrote:You guys are part of the PTR, right? Because that's what they meant.

Usually "completed" means "ready for the live server" but again, there's definitely a language disconnect going on here.
Reiker
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Keftenk » Fri May 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Reiker wrote:
Keftenk wrote:You guys are part of the PTR, right? Because that's what they meant.

Usually "completed" means "ready for the live server" but again, there's definitely a language disconnect going on here.

Viper wrote:Regarding the upcoming content, we have read all the comments from the 300 testers regarding Dire Maul North and the Player Test Realm has been updated accordingly. Players who have access to this realm can now test it and confirm that the fixes are done. As for DM East & West, work is still ongoing and should be completed for this friday :)

I don't know about you but I read that as it being completed for the PTR. Viper doesn't mention live servers anywhere in this post. It's only talking about the test realm. /shrug I don't think they'd release just DM-N and not the others on the live server >_> That'd be messed up haha.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Robotron » Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 pm

There will probably be a post 5-7 days in advance of DM coming out, giving us an exact time and date when the content is ready.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Reiker » Fri May 22, 2015 9:42 pm

Yeah well they've already "announced" the release of Dire Maul several times in the past so who knows.

ResidentSleeper
Reiker
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Allstar » Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 pm

you guys have serious reading comprehension issues
Allstar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vesko132 » Sat May 23, 2015 12:01 am