Pre-1.4 mounts

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Pre-1.4 mounts

by jeppe010 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:40 am

I would never run troll normally cause they look fucking disgusting and bad fucking movement. But there racial is so awesome as rshaman so I just have to..
jeppe010
Tester

by Ivo » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:53 am

Are horses supposed to cost 90g for epic and 9g for normal? Since those are the prices in Southshore.
If thats the case all of us are going to have "rare" fast mounts like Palomino. I remember epic mounts beeing 900g there.
Ivo
Grunt
Grunt

by chocochip95 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 am

Yes, the mounts themselves aren't expensive. But the cost of riding is 900g
Xlydren - Troll Hunter <Raid Is Dead>
Siegfried - Human Paladin <Opera De Siegfried>
chocochip95
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ivo » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:58 am

I remember it beeing other way around. I even let my friend buy me horse since he got it cheaper due to PvP rank or something.
Ivo
Grunt
Grunt

by Youfie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am

Ivo wrote:I remember it beeing other way around. I even let my friend buy me horse since he got it cheaper due to PvP rank or something.

It was the other way around, but the prices were reverted, and the specific Riding Skill for each factions were withdrawed from the game (in 1.12 there is just a "Riding" skill, not "Wolf Riding", "Raptor Riding" etc.).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Moxey » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:41 am

thats one reason to go rank 11.
The pvp mounts require only the cheap riding skill. So you save 900g
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arise » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Youfie wrote:
Ivo wrote:I remember it beeing other way around. I even let my friend buy me horse since he got it cheaper due to PvP rank or something.

It was the other way around, but the prices were reverted, and the specific Riding Skill for each factions were withdrawed from the game (in 1.12 there is just a "Riding" skill, not "Wolf Riding", "Raptor Riding" etc.).

Yes, but this change only took place in 1.12 indeed.

I liked it with the expensive mounts. It really made you think about which mount you wanted, because you were not going to get a second one. Now you easily can get all mounts if you want.
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Youfie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Moxey wrote:thats one reason to go rank 11.
The pvp mounts require only the cheap riding skill. So you save 900g

The 1.12 prices of skill / mount just make you save about 72g.
Last edited by Youfie on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by SanderP » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Arise wrote:I liked it with the expensive mounts. It really made you think about which mount you wanted, because you were not going to get a second one. Now you easily can get all mounts if you want.

And nobody gives a fuck. Send me 700g if you have a serious issue with paying 100g for your epic mount, but stop this bullshit.
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arise » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:05 pm

SanderP wrote:
Arise wrote:I liked it with the expensive mounts. It really made you think about which mount you wanted, because you were not going to get a second one. Now you easily can get all mounts if you want.

And nobody gives a fuck. Send me 700g if you have a serious issue with paying 100g for your epic mount, but stop this bullshit.

Thank you for your kind response my good sir. I trust you've had a pleasant day?

Just to make sure you have all the required knowledge on this topic to really decide whether you give a coitus I would like to share with you the information that in fact you do not save 700g on the purchase of an epic mount. The only thing that has changed is that the cost of the mount and the cost of the riding skill have been exchanged. This means the first epic mount you buy along with the required riding skill will cost you the exact same sum of money as before. But after that you can go on and buy all the epic mounts you want for a very low price compared to before. And that, if you please, is the thing I do not like.

I of course beg your forgiveness if this opinion offends you in any way. :roll:
Furthermore I hate to disappoint you but taking into account the above I feel forced to keep the requested 700g in my own pocket.
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements