Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf available on PTR

by Arise » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:24 am

Brinley wrote:I'm sorry for the probable off-topic post here but, isn't it better to fix or solve this problem about the constant delay first? (Add a queue at 5.5k or something), as I see everyday the big majority of unhappy players saying it is unplayable, especially at weekends where it lags dramatically harder, and with AV released with some possible bugs to take care of + this delay to solve it might be too much to do

Regards

I understand you have done extensive research and asked a representative amount of the server population about their experiences?

Or do you maybe base these assumptions about 'the big majority' and 'unplayable' on a couple of people in world chat?
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by skyracer500 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Viper wrote:Some solutions were found to organize guilds so they can test this battleground properly.
As a consequence, we received complete feedback from 3 of the 8 guilds so far.

Just a reminder for the guilds which didn't provide feedback yet:
If reports aren't complete, such as lack of content or haven't been submitted at all, corresponding guild(s) will be removed from the list and a new one will be accepted. Feedback about Alterac Valley needs to be sent back to Viper in PM, so we can process all the information for a second and final check as soon as possible.

More information soon.

Hilarious post, considering there's never anyone on the test realm and considering 4 of the guilds (mostly the pve ones) have NO clue they were even allowed to test. Maybe you should send out a notification to some of them...
skyracer500
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Brinley » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Arise wrote:I understand you have done extensive research and asked a representative amount of the server population about their experiences?

Or do you maybe base these assumptions about 'the big majority' and 'unplayable' on a couple of people in world chat?

Nah I haven't asked anyone nor read anything in world chat, general chats, trade chats, suggestion section from forums, PvP, General discuss, etc, while playing here since server opened. I just say that a lot of players have crazy delay because I'm stupid as hell and only speak for myself
Last edited by Brinley on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brinley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pmizz » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:48 pm

skyracer500 wrote:
Viper wrote:Some solutions were found to organize guilds so they can test this battleground properly.
As a consequence, we received complete feedback from 3 of the 8 guilds so far.

Just a reminder for the guilds which didn't provide feedback yet:
If reports aren't complete, such as lack of content or haven't been submitted at all, corresponding guild(s) will be removed from the list and a new one will be accepted. Feedback about Alterac Valley needs to be sent back to Viper in PM, so we can process all the information for a second and final check as soon as possible.

More information soon.

Hilarious post, considering there's never anyone on the test realm and considering 4 of the guilds (mostly the pve ones) have NO clue they were even allowed to test. Maybe you should send out a notification to some of them...

This needs addressing, from a 3rd party perspective theres zero communication to the players, from this thread alone there's no information
QG-Pmizzrym
SC2-Pmizz
ED-Gork,Pmizz
Nost-Pmizz<ThunderCats>
Kronos-Pmizzrym<TC>
pmizz
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Haitharn » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:11 pm

pmizz wrote:
This needs addressing, from a 3rd party perspective theres zero communication to the players, from this thread alone there's no information

As a member of one of the guild's that has actively participated in the testing, we know just as much as you do. A few weeks ago we were told to all get on the PTR on a certain sunday to test the AV, and 3 guilds showed up. I wish they communicated with us better, but one can only hope.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by BonnyZ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:20 am

YEAAAA
BonnyZ
Tester

by Neroist » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Any updates on how this test is going? It seems the guilds involved in the testing haven't been talked to by admins and there is no eta on AV or the next PTR with BWL.
Neroist
Tester

by Undertanker » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 pm

While I never complain about release times or the 'promised schedule', I do see a lack of communication from the sys/dev to player level. I understand the not wanting to set expectations that are subject to change. That being said, a curtain of silence is one that only leads to negativity.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Thefilth » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Undertanker wrote:While I never complain about release times or the 'promised schedule', I do see a lack of communication from the sys/dev to player level. I understand the not wanting to set expectations that are subject to change. That being said, a curtain of silence is one that only leads to negativity.

Yes. It would be nice to know if BWL is expected to be released in August, December or April. Just some rough estimate would really be nice.
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Toxicshock » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:07 am

Shaman Level 60 quest for Skyfury is missing from game. Is there a plan to implement this and other level 60/ level 50 quests anytime soon? This helm is BiS for enhancement shaman on a 20/31/0 build.
Toxicshock
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Announcements