Population keeps on growing

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Population keeps on growing

by azreal3133 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Arise wrote:
azreal3133 wrote:Would be nice to get some news on this, I've refrained from playing for the past few days because I don't want to waste my time if they're going to be opening up a 2nd server.

The complete and total lack of any comment of the devs that even has the slightest suggestion towards the opening of a second server makes you stop playing in expectation of that about as logical as you quiting your job and selling your house because the whole world population might soon be moved to the planet Saturn.

Think of it this way, if they release a 2nd server I'll be playing on that, if they don't release another server I won't play Nostalrius period because I don't like dealing with the consequences that having 10k fucking people online at a time makes.
azreal3133
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ketchup » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:30 am

azreal3133 wrote:
Arise wrote:
azreal3133 wrote:Would be nice to get some news on this, I've refrained from playing for the past few days because I don't want to waste my time if they're going to be opening up a 2nd server.

The complete and total lack of any comment of the devs that even has the slightest suggestion towards the opening of a second server makes you stop playing in expectation of that about as logical as you quiting your job and selling your house because the whole world population might soon be moved to the planet Saturn.

Think of it this way, if they release a 2nd server I'll be playing on that, if they don't release another server I won't play Nostalrius period because I don't like dealing with the consequences that having 10k fucking people online at a time makes.

No one care if you leave. I write to family at home. Someone come play and take your spot.
ketchup
Private
Private

by azreal3133 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 am

ketchup wrote:
azreal3133 wrote:

No one care if you leave. I write to family at home. Someone come play and take your spot.

How about you suck a dick? I wasn't even talking to you, I was explaining to the person why I stopped playing for now.
azreal3133
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by macu67 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 am

If the ppl leave because of too large population, the population will decrease thus the problem will be solved :D
macu67
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Arise » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 am

macu67 wrote:If the ppl leave because of too large population, the population will decrease thus the problem will be solved :D

Indeed.
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by shakey » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:03 pm

IF (and im againt it) a 2nd server will come, i really hope that its a pure leveling server!

Level: 1-59 limit
And you can easily move your character between the servers thru a player control panel.
At this point the server got 600+ lvl60 on ally and 700+ on Horde side. so the lvl 59-60 server will be more populated than Emerald dream :D lolz

my god, when i think about it, its the greatest and best idea i've ever gotten!
(no more 60 gankers :D:D:D)

maybe even allow Summoning stones for some real lvling vanilla instance nostalgica on the 1-59 server

Spread the love!
shakey
Sergeant
Sergeant

by azreal313 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 pm

shakey wrote:IF (and im againt it) a 2nd server will come, i really hope that its a pure leveling server!

And you can easily move your character between the servers thru a player control panel.
At this point the server got 600+ lvl60 on ally and 700+ on Horde side. so the lvl 59-60 server will be more populated than Emerald dream :D lolz

maybe even allow Summoning stones for some real lvling vanilla instance nostalgica on the 1-59 server

Spread the love!

Lolno
~Maeven~
I masturbate to the hate.
azreal313
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Terranaut » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:57 pm

azreal313 wrote:
shakey wrote:IF (and im againt it) a 2nd server will come, i really hope that its a pure leveling server!

Spread the love!

Lolno
Terranaut
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tenkar » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:15 pm

azreal313 wrote:

Spread the love!

Lolno
Tenkar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ritjos71 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:16 pm

You people clamoring for a 2nd server don't seem to get it. Don't you see how happy the devs are when the server hits a new Players On milestone? Or how much work they keep doing to try and stabilize the server to handle that large population? The goal of this is one giant unique server, its not to have multiple split servers like they did in the actual launch 10 years ago.

You can keep talking about the lag or the ganking and all the positives of adding a new server, but in asking for one your asking to take away what makes this whole thing special. Which is what drew this large amount of players in the first place.
ritjos71
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements