Population keeps on growing

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Population keeps on growing

by Xylon666Darkstar » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Arise wrote:
macu67 wrote:If the ppl leave because of too large population, the population will decrease thus the problem will be solved :D

Indeed.

Quite, indeed, truly.

And it's been said to death before, but I'll keep saying it to remind those disillusioned:

A second server by the Nost devs will -NEVER- happen, beyond the aforementioned in the future BC server, post Naxx. The manpower, hardware resources, and finances are not there. And may never will be there. If you want that to change in their benefit to be your benefit to realize your '2nd server/pve server dream', you better do something about it yourself.

It will never come to pass.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ellarria » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Arise wrote:
macu67 wrote:If the ppl leave because of too large population, the population will decrease thus the problem will be solved :D

Indeed.

Ellarria - 60 Priest
Arrellia - 19 Druid Twink
Ellarria
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ketchup » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 pm

azreal3133 wrote:
How about you suck a dick? I wasn't even talking to you, I was explaining to the person why I stopped playing for now.

You are very angry man. This amount of butt-hurt not good for server. I change stance to support second server for players with such hurt butt.
ketchup
Private
Private

by Terranaut » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:35 pm

ketchup wrote:
azreal3133 wrote:
How about you suck a dick? I wasn't even talking to you, I was explaining to the person why I stopped playing for now.

You are very angry man. This amount of butt-hurt not good for server. I change stance to support second server for players with such hurt butt.

Add a script that makes the server randomly reboot every 2-8 hous for extra butthurt.
Terranaut
Sergeant
Sergeant

by azreal3133 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:
Arise wrote:

Indeed.

Quite, indeed, truly.

And it's been said to death before, but I'll keep saying it to remind those disillusioned:

A second server by the Nost devs will -NEVER- happen, beyond the aforementioned in the future BC server, post Naxx. The manpower, hardware resources, and finances are not there. And may never will be there. If you want that to change in their benefit to be your benefit to realize your '2nd server/pve server dream', you better do something about it yourself.

It will never come to pass.

Sorry but that's completely incorrect, the devs wanted to do 2 servers initially and do cross server BG's as a special project but they decided to not do that yet, they clearly had intention, what's to say now that its a legitimate way to help solve these issues that they wouldn't go ahead with it?
azreal3133
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by azreal3133 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 pm

Terranaut wrote:
ketchup wrote:
azreal3133 wrote:

Add a script that makes the server randomly reboot every 2-8 hous for extra butthurt.

Jokes on you, the server already does that when more than 7k players log in!
azreal3133
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shaana » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

pve server !!!!!!!!!!!!
shaana
Sergeant
Sergeant

by shakey » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:31 am

shaana wrote:pve server !!!!!!!!!!!!
shakey
Sergeant
Sergeant

by flashback » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:32 am

For God sake, please, just open a new server!
It solve many problems with large amount of players. Its easier than loosing a lot of time trying to optimize something that cant be optimized.
Make the right choice. Players gonna play.
I'm Russian. In our country we have vodka, balalaika, matreshka, bears... and also a "Topol-M" :D
flashback
Grunt
Grunt

by Mdmadam » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm

azreal3133 wrote:
Jokes on you, the server already does that when more than 7k players log in!

LOL was gonna say that, its a built in feature.
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements