Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf release

by Thefilth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 pm

iambrucewayne wrote:
Except the implications are that of item balance if you release them too early.

Molten Core is already faceroll content. It doesn't matter if you give the raid another 1% dps.
They will be out for BWL anyway, so what would really be affected? PVP? The enemy players would have them too, so no. PVE? It's a walk in the park anyway, especially after the item update.

I do recall it being stated by a person who talked to Viper on the PTR that they would come with AV.
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gnusmus » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:32 pm

how it will be with colldown of MC? will it be reseted at 18.07?
gnusmus
Private
Private

by Havana » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Give reflectors, please.
Havanaclub night elf druid
Havanatime dwarf hunter
Catmint gnome warlock
Havana
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:11 pm

gnusmus wrote:how it will be with colldown of MC? will it be reseted at 18.07?

Why would it? It resets on the 15th and 22nd. I know my guild is running it on the 19th and not the 15th.
Havana wrote:Give reflectors, please.

Were they added in 1.4 or 1.5? If the answer is yes, then they should be implemented. If not, then tough luck, kiddo.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by sojs » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Robotron wrote:
gnusmus wrote:how it will be with colldown of MC? will it be reseted at 18.07?

Why would it? It resets on the 15th and 22nd. I know my guild is running it on the 19th and not the 15th.
Havana wrote:Give reflectors, please.

Were they added in 1.4 or 1.5? If the answer is yes, then they should be implemented. If not, then tough luck, kiddo.

in b4 nostralrius doesn't apply to item update to the current MC reset and we have to wait until next week
sojs
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Robotron » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Well, they said AV goes live on the 18th, and with it, we would be getting patches 1.4 and 1.5 and all the features associated with them. If the update is not applied to that week's MC, then they are outright lying to us.

From the OP:
All other features from patch 1.5 will become available when Alterac Valley is released.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by vikky » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 am

dont forget refresh pvp pally set! they only for retro now its unfear, all classes can use their gear exept holypalas. :(
on retail it was in 1.6.0 patch so dont forget add holy pvp set pls ^^
Last edited by vikky on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
vikky
Grunt
Grunt

by diogenes » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:51 am

God damn. I'm going to stop coming to these forums. I play on the server, I have a blast, and I don't doubt the health of the server. But the instant I start reading posts about people complaining it really brings me down thinking that the fun I'm having on this server to be fleeting.

So I've decided, there are two possible outcomes, one positive, one negative. The positive: the server dies abruptly because an absurd mass of people just quit all of a sudden. The negative: the server remains healthy for a long period of time.

I see that I can cause little effect on either of those outcomes, so I'm just going to abandon reading the posts made by players. Thanks for ruining perfectly good announcement posts for me, guys.
diogenes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Guybrush » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:21 am

diogenes wrote:God damn. I'm going to stop coming to these forums. I play on the server, I have a blast, and I don't doubt the health of the server. But the instant I start reading posts about people complaining it really brings me down thinking that the fun I'm having on this server to be fleeting.

So I've decided, there are two possible outcomes, one positive, one negative. The positive: the server dies abruptly because an absurd mass of people just quit all of a sudden. The negative: the server remains healthy for a long period of time.

I see that I can cause little effect on either of those outcomes, so I'm just going to abandon reading the posts made by players. Thanks for ruining perfectly good announcement posts for me, guys.

The forum negativity is a vocal minority, the majority is too busy having fun to come here.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arael » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:24 am

I must rush to level 51, I will make the last 9 levels inside AV.
Arael
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements