by cr1t1cal » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Sounds fantastic. See everyone there.
cr1t1cal
Tester

Re: Alterac Valley Saturday

by Simonich » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Viper wrote:Fixed issue regarding Ground Assault status,
2 remaining lieutenants will no longer respawn,
Riders can now be summoned multiple times in the same Battleground, same goes for WB.

Available next server restart.

You find an issue on the server?
This way => viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6656

Bless you!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Spiralstatic » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Last night in a 6 hour AV, we summoned Icelord TWO different times and both times he bugged out in the field of strife and just patted around there even if there was nothing to attack. I've personally witnessed him in Dun Baldar on this server so something has changed recently to mess him up.

On a couple of occasions, a nice chain of alliance came through and he made his way to right outside Belinda's hut. Eventually he would just kind of glitch and then just walk back to the field of strife and stay there.

Please look into it as he is obviously a very game changing npc and a timely Icelord can win you games.

Also, there is a literally unavoidable mine if you're approaching it from a particular direction (I am a rogue so I can see it.)

If you're coming out from under the Dun Baldar bridge to the hills of Rams, there is a mine right in the bottleneck before it opens up to the hills that you literally cannot go around if you are taking this path. If you are going from the hills to under the bridge you can get around it by jumping over it, but due to the way the terrain is in this specific spot , when you're coming out from under the bridge its uphill so you can't jump it, and you can't pass it on either side as the terrain doesn't allow you to get far enough away from it. There are already so many mines down there it is ridiculous to have one that is a guaranteed hit.

Honestly if other classes could see the mines and the absurd density in some areas there would be so much rage. Just my ten cents
Spiralstatic
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:12 am

Just to make sure that ground assault is fully fixed: You need 280 "points" to launch a ground assault. Your side's mine supplies is worth 10 points per 10 supplies while the enemy side supplies is worth 40 points per 10 supplies. That means You either turn in 28 times from sided mine and 0 from opposite. Or 24 sided, 1 opposite or 20 sided and 2 opposite or 16 sided and 3 opposite etc etc.

@Spiraltastic You're not even supposed to go by there. That's not the road. So the alliance planted mines here for intruders like us. Arfterall the mines dissapear once they are detonated
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Beéfcake » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:50 am

Currently on the AV Server:

Some things you need to sort out:

1: As mage/druid/priest you cant do group buffs because there are no books to learn it.
2: There isnt any offhand for priest if they wanna go with 1h dagger + oh. Same goes for anycaster.

Please look into this. Might have missed some.

Cheers

Edit:
Found out that I could skill my special skills -.-
Yes I stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/kaijuqt

Beéfcake - 60 Mage
Oprahwf - 24 Shaman
PVP - High Warlord
Guild - Dreamstate
Beéfcake
Grunt
Grunt

by Norjak » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:19 am

ultimatez wrote:From a strictly business standpoint

Free server...

This has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever seen on here.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sakatoro » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:50 am

No 2H Mace for Warrior? -.- ... what is that?
WoW Player since July 2005!

2400+ Arenexp TBC/Wotlk/Cata/MoP

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HPU5 ... 0-4dAE7wUQ
Sakatoro
Grunt
Grunt

by ultimatez » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 am

Norjak wrote:
ultimatez wrote:From a strictly business standpoint

Free server...

This has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever seen on here.

LOL And this has to be the most naive thing I've ever seen on here. Donations have been open for months. Some players have individually donated over a hundred euros. You really think they haven't made thousands of euros already? How much do you think they pay for hosting? Nothing is free, except for maybe when you're 12 and your parents buy you everything.
ultimatez
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements