Alterac Valley Saturday

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley Saturday

by Guirssane » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:01 pm

br3athr wrote:Sounds awesome guys, will this be a 1 day event?

it is
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by PeaceHammer » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:47 am

This realm will be hosted on a new server in order to test its technical capacities for future use ;)

OMG new realm incoming soon?! Please be a PvE realm!
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by twocows » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:25 am

http://i.imgur.com/Jy0sGeh.png

Still hoping someday to see higher rate side realms or a permanent instant-60 realm, but for now: awesome.
twocows
Grunt
Grunt

by macu67 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:31 am

It is very entertaining to watch ppl still thinking that there will be pve vanilla realm some day :D Not to mention some instant 60, or boosted exp realms, or other s**t.
macu67
Sergeant
Sergeant

by llatas » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Amazing :)

for other hand, Is possible take advantage of this "second" realm to make a crossrealm for pvp for the future?, I mean, when you join bg you're moved to this realm as solution to combat the fucking lag problems (for me is unplayable pvp here cuz lag without apparent ms living in europe near server place (spain)). And this can fix pvp lag problems and pve lag problems (few "real" population in main realm when bgs are live)

Like retail crossrealm system, I speak with no idea if this is possible, just asking.

Sorry my bad english.
llatas
Private
Private

by twocows » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:26 pm

macu67 wrote:It is very entertaining to watch ppl still thinking that there will be pve vanilla realm some day :D Not to mention some instant 60, or boosted exp realms, or other s**t.

Why not? It's not like it affects the main realm in any way whatsoever.
twocows
Grunt
Grunt

by Askental » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Syrah wrote:Is AVS a permanent second realm for Nostalrius or only available temporarily?
AVS is only available for 24 hours!

Starting when? From midnight to midnight?
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by LewsTherin » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Very nice :D

I hope if there ever gone be a 2nd server, it will not be blizzlike (3x exp or one intstant 49, i m so sick of blizzlike lvling after 3rd lvl 60 xD)...
LewsTherin
Tester

by PeaceHammer » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:24 pm

macu67 wrote:It is very entertaining to watch ppl still thinking that there will be pve vanilla realm some day :D Not to mention some instant 60, or boosted exp realms, or other s**t.

future use.
;)

That sounds to me like they are in fact planning to release a new realm. We all know it's needed. And why shouldn't the new realm be PvE? They already have a PvP realm.
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ultimatez » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 pm

This is fantastic! If you guys really want to be the biggest and best vanilla community, then a new realm will be perfect. Especially if it's a PvE server with no transfers allowed for the first month, if ever. Then you'd bring in a whole new slew of players who have been looking for a pve server, players who didn't get to start at the realm launch and want that fresh experience, and people who did start at launch and have been 60 for months on the main realm, but who don't want to level an alt with all the ganking involved.

Nostalrius for over 10,000 players online constantly between two servers!
ultimatez
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements