by dan-lincs » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:28 pm

lol? Self recommendation?
dan-lincs
Private
Private

Re: GM Recruitment

by Niko » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:21 pm

lol
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by notgunnahappen » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Caramor wrote:Just a heads up for you guys, if youre interested in becoming a GM you should send an application to Tyrael (https://forum.nostalrius.org/ucp.php?i= ... se&u=20784)

Also asking if they have looked at your application or not is probably a no go. When you apply for a job you don't pester your employer, you wait until they have time to review your application :)

It's actually smart to send one followup letter to an employer a few days after applying just to let them know you're still interested, and they're not just another # in your mass employment applications.

Of course this is different being a volunteer GM application, but showing continued interest never hurts :P (don't pester though)
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Westin » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Just came across this realm minutes ago, and the playerbase is quite amazing. I've been Head Admin for two different servers, but none the size of this one. Obviously.

Personally, I've never been a fan of the whole leveling part, nor PvE in general, so I don't think you'd see me logging on game for those specific reasons. What I am a fan of, however, is excellent customer service. And that's what you guys seem to be providing here.

I work full-time in the customer service industry, and have been doing so for quite a while now. I hold the responsibility of a region in the city in which I work, so one could say I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to customer related issues.

I saw in Tyrael's profile that one had to have been a member with a certain level of activity (the exact number not displayed), I presume this is to avoid recruiting inactive GM's. Could there be exceptions made to this rule, or is it "hard-set", so to speak?
Westin
Tester

by mozibake » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:19 pm

^ Bobby Kotick please go
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by gangstanigga » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:58 pm

i would only abuse my powers if i could get away with it unnoticed so i would make a great GM imo
please consider me, i'm a real panda
Last edited by Leythia on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Racism
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by forumuser » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Westin wrote:I work full-time in the customer service industry, and have been doing so for quite a while now. I hold the responsibility of a region in the city in which I work, so one could say I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to customer related issues.

I can vouch for this guy.. I see him every Friday night working his local street corner. I agree, "one could say [he] has quite a lot of experience when it comes to customer related issues [in his region of the city]"[/quote]
forumuser
Grunt
Grunt

by Westin » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:16 pm

forumuser wrote:
Westin wrote:I work full-time in the customer service industry, and have been doing so for quite a while now. I hold the responsibility of a region in the city in which I work, so one could say I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to customer related issues.

I can vouch for this guy.. I see him every Friday night working his local street corner. I agree, "one could say [he] has quite a lot of experience when it comes to customer related issues [in his region of the city]"
[/quote]

Yeah, we usually meet up on the fridays, don't we? Although I couldn't ever consider working in the line of work that you do, it's nice I'm able to provide food and so on so that you guys and girls needn't starve. Take care on Friday; don't do anything I wouldn't do!
Westin
Tester

by windmore2014 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:26 am

I sent a msg to Tyrael 10days ago and still nothing. its that means i dont have any chance?
Be with me.
windmore2014
Grunt
Grunt

by Nothing » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:34 am

windmore2014 wrote:I sent a msg to Tyrael 10days ago and still nothing. its that means i dont have any chance?

I think so lol Who knows. I'm sure he gets a lot of messages, probably hard to reply to them all :3
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements