Message to the private servers community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Message to the private servers community

by corpsen » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:19 am

I stopped my leveling after ashenvale and STV+hillsbrad... I rly enjoyed resskilling every 20min from skull (??) levels.. no more.

Waiting for PvE realm.
corpsen
Private
Private

by Negatron » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 pm

recognizer wrote:PvP is more like a competitive league. People play to win. Someone looking for just some simple fun and not taking it seriously will get yelled at or made fun of... depending on which side you are on. You play to win. If you don't play at your best, you will have a bad time.

I like this analogy, because leveling up in the "competitive league" immediately made me think of the south park clip with the Detroit Redwings vs. Stan's Peewee hockey team, they are like 5 years old and the Redwings are going full blast...
Negatron
Private
Private

by Niko » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 pm

hey hey eh))) must tryhard for beat ally idiet clickerr
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Oitake » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:22 am

Niko wrote:hey hey eh))) must tryhard for beat ally idiet clickerr

This is specifically meant for you, I'm sure

Oitake wrote:*warning: fruity language*

https://youtu.be/GCBMir81WYU?t=757
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by tantalon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:37 pm

There's a horde players named Dumbwookie and Psychotic that gank the hell out of low level players over and over and over.. they actually spends hours upon hours doing this. Ask them why they want to push players to a pve server so much and "ruin the community" Also a player named Maxcrack... ask them, too.
tantalon
Tester

by Oitake » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:57 am

tantalon wrote:There's a horde players named Dumbwookie and Psychotic that gank the hell out of low level players over and over and over.. they actually spends hours upon hours doing this. Ask them why they want to push players to a pve server so much and "ruin the community" Also a player named Maxcrack... ask them, too.

I'm pretty sure the answer is "my hamster died and my parents are never home". At least their names and their action imply as much.
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Harren » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:37 am

Oitake wrote:
tantalon wrote:There's a horde players named Dumbwookie and Psychotic that gank the hell out of low level players over and over and over.. they actually spends hours upon hours doing this. Ask them why they want to push players to a pve server so much and "ruin the community" Also a player named Maxcrack... ask them, too.

I'm pretty sure the answer is "my hamster died and my parents are never home". At least their names and their action imply as much.

Thats one of possible answers you would expect from these "highly intelectual" individuals ...

I had a pleasure of meeting one on the alliance side and he told me that I am a noob because I don't multibox and he kept following me with his 3 multiboxed alts even though I had all of them in the ignore list.

It looked something like this: :? ......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wonder whats going on in the minds of these people, someone should write a study :lol:
Harren
Grunt
Grunt

by roland79 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:29 am

Harren wrote:
Oitake wrote:

Thats one of possible answers you would expect from these "highly intelectual" individuals ...

I had a pleasure of meeting one on the alliance side and he told me that I am a noob because I don't multibox and he kept following me with his 3 multiboxed alts even though I had all of them in the ignore list.

It looked something like this: :? ......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wonder whats going on in the minds of these people, someone should write a study :lol:

what an idiot lol
roland79
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Netflix » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:50 am

tantalon wrote:Just to add some fuel to this fire... I was out questing after work trying to level near Astranaar.. a favorite place for horde players to gank low level players. Whaddya know... two players wait for me to get into a fight with a bear then both attack me and being so much higher level they almost one shotted me. Yay fun...

So I wait 10 mins and float back to my body and res then start out again to find a shrine and guess who shows up again? The same two horde players that camped out to kill low level players. They were killing all the low level players. Really? Whats the point? The point is that these types of players like to aggravate and annoy others... this isnt game play. Dont bitch a moan that a pve server is going to ruin the community. IF you want to do something constructive and useful then bitch and moan at... Beavistwo and Solo as they are the type of 'player' that spends hours ganking low level players and enjoying it... and that leads to people like me wanting the pve.

Seriously.. go talk to Beavistwo and Solo

EDIT... oh big surprise.. I went back on an hour later and there was yet another horde player, level ??, ganking players in Astranaar.. Coathanger was their name.

Go ask Coathanger why they hassle low level players for fun then ask them why they are making the case for a pve server.

And this is why I love PVE realms. Oh wait, "Carebear Realms." Are you for real? Carebears? The mentality of some PvPers/gankers in the gaming community.
Netflix
Private
Private

by RustyIsBad » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:44 am

Amelissan wrote:And i believe most of the players would be roll in fresh PvP server rather than PvE server if they had a chance to choose.

Guess I don't fall into "most of the players" then. I would always pick PVE over PVP. Even having the pressure that you have to play well in dungeons, not even raids, is too much for me at times. I like to just chill and play games at my own pace, which is quite slow as I grew up playing turn-based RPGs and they are still my favorite type of game. Everyone is way too gung ho these days when it comes to games, feels like you can't play without being compared to everyone else and in some cases kicked for not keeping up.
RustyIsBad
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements