Let the games begin!

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Let the games begin!

by Nano » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:05 pm

When BWL is released, all the other content that came with the 1.6 patch will also be released. This includes: Reputation rewards for WSG, new recipes will be available from Argent Dawn, Timbermaw Hold and Thorium Brotherhood, Darkmoon Faire full functionality as well as item stat updates where applicable and the Thunderfury bindings and questline.

We've gone through it very thoroughly to find each potential addition but it's always possible we missed a few things. If you find something is not in-game properly, please PM me on the forums with specific proofs of it being available during the BWL patch.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Badtank » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:24 am

Try to remain civil.
Last edited by Pottu on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insults
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Slicy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:05 am

Search function is amazing, Lazytank ;) :

Nano wrote:The ability to zone into BWL and the respawn timer for the Quartermaster will work as they did in retail vanilla.

http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21080&hilit=quartermaster&start=10
Last edited by Pottu on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bolter » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Um your wrong BWL attunment was added in patch 1.6 with BWL Brah, Patch 1.6 notes: QUESTS: There is now an access quest to gain entry to Blackwing Lair. Happy Hunting!
Bolter
Private
Private

by Cousy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Just because the scarshield quartermaster always existed on retail doesn't mean the quest always existed.

Seriously, I'm worried about you. You seem to have really bad anger problems. Go take a walk and say hello to the next human you meet. They're probably a nice person - you could maybe learn something from them.
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bolter » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Not only anger problems but a poor memory of what happened during vanilla wow...10 years ago, but still go by facts not by your memory which is incorrect.
Bolter
Private
Private

by Syrah » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello there,

A quick precision regarding Upper Blackrock Spire: the dungeon will be reset with the Blackwing Lair release.

Best regards,
Syrah.
Syrah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Badtank » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Lets go by just the most basic realmplayer numbers. Realmplayers tell us we have 85 guilds that have cleared MC and 102 that have killed some form of bosses in MC. Lets knock that in half and just say 50 guilds are going to be trying to get attuned Saturday. So assuming every single one of those guilds no-lifes all weekend you are looking at a MINIMUM 4.1 days of straight playing to get all those people attuned. This would be assuming we all take turns and no one griefs at all. That shit is not happening, It's just not. There are going to be entire guilds not attuned and being forced to run through UBRS.

I dont think i'm asking a lot to get one you guys to answer this question.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Cousy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:00 am

Badtank wrote:Not going to even play the pretense of remaining civil if you guys can't answer basic questions. Why i'm sure the GM's can teleport you guys around cousy the rest of are looking at a terrible attunment phase.

Lets go by just the most basic realmplayer numbers. Realmplayers tell us we have 85 guilds that have cleared MC and 102 that have killed some form of bosses in MC. Lets knock that in half and just say 50 guilds are going to be trying to get attuned Saturday. So assuming every single one of those guilds no-lifes all weekend you are looking at a MINIMUM 4.1 days of straight playing to get all those people attuned. This would be assuming we all take turns and no one griefs at all. That shit is not happening, It's just not. There are going to be entire guilds not attuned and being forced to run through UBRS. Why that's not the end of the world you are kidding yourself if you think that doesn't seriously put a damper on a lot of peoples raid times. I don't think i'm asking a lot to get one you guys to answer this damn question.

Lol.

They already answered your "question" and someone else above you already quoted it to you...

Slicy wrote:Search function is amazing, Lazytank ;) :

Nano wrote:The ability to zone into BWL and the respawn timer for the Quartermaster will work as they did in retail vanilla.

http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21080&hilit=quartermaster&start=10

You seem to be making some pretty crazy assumptions: 1. That the respawn timer will be 2 hours (which it wasn't on retail and Nano said it'd be retail-like) 2. That you can't go through the portal in BWL (which Nano already said you'd be able to)

Would you like me to draw you a picture? Seriously, you need to get some air.
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Badtank » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:01 am

I didn't say you couldn't go through the portal you mouth breathing ape, I said it takes a huge time chunk off and yes the respawn timer in retail was two hours. I know this is hard but unlike you I actually played then.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements