newtee2 wrote:Yet the biggest bug that is breaking PvP has not been fixed -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOokrV2MjQY

Same with sheeps, no mater if you stun-intercept, youll be sheeped
PhilipRed
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Patchnote - 2015/09

by Rucus » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Great work! Minus that pvp bug! Server seems awesome!
Rucus
Grunt
Grunt

by psyvd25 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:58 pm

the next step is announcement of PvE server. Right?
psyvd25
Tester

by babul » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Xef wrote:
babul wrote:
Uhm....nice patchnotes and great work guys but many of them ARE STILL BROKEN...what ist this shit?

Are you paying them for fixing bugs? Do you expect them to fix everything in one patch? People only know how to complain... Have some patience. This reminds me of rage on official WoW forums, when maintenance was prolonged by couple of hours. But in that case people were paying money for the game, so it was more or less justified.

True, people do complain too much, and you can tell that by looking at the size of all the complaint threads here. But, if complaining here is wrong, then so is dealing with all the crap that's happening on this server and not giving any feedback for it. And not only that, but also praising the staff just because they tell you they're working on it, or because they fix things months after they should've been fixed.

Say what you want but this server has had so many problems over the months that I'm surprised you people are OK with it. Basically nothing's working correctly when released (MC/AV/BWL), staff doesn't communicate, doesn't stick to original time line, blames players on PTR for AV being shite, perma bans people for exploiting bugs without them knowing about it...need I go on?

Well, I'm fairly new on this server, so I didn't experience problems you mentioned. Still, one could phrase it differently than 'what is this shit' while expressing the issue accurately. Maybe I overreacted, it's okay.
babul
Private
Private

by Brunchkin » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Greengrass wrote:Plz fix judgement seal of Justice and benediction talent for paladins!

I believe the improved Lay on Hands talent is bugged as well.
Brunchkin
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Glas » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Viper wrote:[size=200]

[*]Ground assault are working as intended

Still bugged. Snivvl died in Coldtooth Mine and the Orc is still alive but the Mine is still "Kobold Controlled".

Same issue as before.
Glas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Patchnote - 2015/09 - AV

by Koyami » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Not sure if this is a long-existing bug or if it is 'blizzlike', but could we please do something about those trolls at Snowfall(?) graveyard?

They have been slaughtering hundreds of freshly revived players daily for a long time.
Was hoping a fix for this would maybe be included in the patchnotes, but it's not mentioned and the trolls are still camping there despite the graveyard being controlled.
Koyami
Grunt
Grunt

by Dhujaker » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Well I don't know about anyone else but i feel like I'm getting my "monies" worth. Shit it's free and I have def had my feelings of nostalgia which in its own is enough for me LOL. Keep up the work, good or bad, either way I'll still be playing. :)
Dhujaker
Private
Private

Re: Patchnote - 2015/09 - AV

by Aunstic » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Koyami wrote:Not sure if this is a long-existing bug or if it is 'blizzlike', but could we please do something about those trolls at Snowfall(?) graveyard?

They have been slaughtering hundreds of freshly revived players daily for a long time.
Was hoping a fix for this would maybe be included in the patchnotes, but it's not mentioned and the trolls are still camping there despite the graveyard being controlled.

Stop being lvl 51-54 and stop trying to attack them.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Robotron » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:57 am

I'm just glad BWL stopped dragon its feet last night. =D
Robotron
Champion
Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements