by Oyani » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:26 am

nice
Oyani
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Patchnote - 2015/09

by Rumpelholz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:11 am

babul wrote:
Uhm....nice patchnotes and great work guys but many of them ARE STILL BROKEN...what ist this shit?

Are you paying them for fixing bugs? Do you expect them to fix everything in one patch? People only know how to complain... Have some patience. This reminds me of rage on official WoW forums, when maintenance was prolonged by couple of hours. But in that case people were paying money for the game, so it was more or less justified.

If they are marked as "fixed" they should be right? Otherwise the patchnotes are useless!!!
Rumpelholz
Private
Private

by umandez » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:37 am

I think DCs are fine every now and then, it reminds me that there is a life i'm still required to live. Like making Tea, getting washing out the washing machine etc it's great.

But good work on the stability best server out there! ;)
umandez
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxm » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:21 am

Server crash is good for economy ;)
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Greengrass » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:25 am

Plz fix judgement seal of Justice and benediction talent for paladins!
Greengrass
Sergeant
Sergeant

by genovahero » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:50 am

babul wrote:
Uhm....nice patchnotes and great work guys but many of them ARE STILL BROKEN...what ist this shit?

Are you paying them for fixing bugs? Do you expect them to fix everything in one patch? People only know how to complain... Have some patience. This reminds me of rage on official WoW forums, when maintenance was prolonged by couple of hours. But in that case people were paying money for the game, so it was more or less justified.

Thx
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xef » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:31 pm

babul wrote:

True, people do complain too much, and you can tell that by looking at the size of all the complaint threads here. But, if complaining here is wrong, then so is dealing with all the crap that's happening on this server and not giving any feedback for it. And not only that, but also praising the staff just because they tell you they're working on it, or because they fix things months after they should've been fixed.

Say what you want but this server has had so many problems over the months that I'm surprised you people are OK with it. Basically nothing's working correctly when released (MC/AV/BWL), staff doesn't communicate, doesn't stick to original time line, blames players on PTR for AV being shite, perma bans people for exploiting bugs without them knowing about it...need I go on?
Xef
Sergeant
Sergeant

by newtee2 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Yet the biggest bug that is breaking PvP has not been fixed -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOokrV2MjQY
newtee2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxm » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:03 pm