by Gilnash » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:08 am

abilitys are probably wiped coz server got moved deal with it
#bring consumes vendor plz
Gilnash
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Zul'Gurub available on the PTR

by Nano » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:05 am

We'd like this test to have a better idea of tuning so we will not be adding the consumable vendors for at least the first half of the test. We will add vendors with all the item sets and reputation items (Bijous and coins) during the 2nd phase of the test in order to test each set bonus, quest, and reputation reward. The first half we'd like focus to be on the bosses, their mechanics and tuning.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Otaconazo » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:56 am

I showed up naked with no spellls no bags etc is this supposed to be normal? How can i go into ZG totally naked ? Pretty hyped to test it tho
Otaconazo
Grunt
Grunt

by WhistlerWCT » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 am

No exalted AB rewards and updated blue sets exist on PTR. Hope you ppl didn't throw out previous gear.
WhistlerWCT
Grunt
Grunt

by Brain » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:53 am

Nano wrote:We'd like this test to have a better idea of tuning so we will not be adding the consumable vendors for at least the first half of the test. We will add vendors with all the item sets and reputation items (Bijous and coins) during the 2nd phase of the test in order to test each set bonus, quest, and reputation reward. The first half we'd like focus to be on the bosses, their mechanics and tuning.

Awesome, looking forward to see in what kind of state ZG is in atm. However I still think you could/should have added the vendor with item sets and bijous/coins etc, right from the start. Guilds will still be able to focus on the bosses and their mechanics, and im sure they will. At the same time it would have allowed individuals to contribute aswell, by testing out the item sets, reputation items and all that minor crap, that still needs testing, but is a waste of time to let entire guilds focus on.

example: Head of Nefarian could have easily been tested by a single person, if that item was available to him, same goes for item set bonuses, which can easily be tested in duels or on training dummies... oh and btw WTB a training dummy to properly test the 16 debuff slots on :)
Brain Warlock CL of <Dreamstate>
Brainfart Braindead Brainsick Brainfreeze
http://dreamstate.shivtr.com/
Brain
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Forest » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Nano,

I have already sent you a private message / bugtracker about this but the updated PvP Blue items are not on the PTR. This is an issue because many of the items are being used by raiders as BiS PvE pieces.

Could you please add a vendor with these items or update the PTR's patch?

Thanks,
Forest / Exiled
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Overtime » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:43 am

Did anyone check if lvl 50 class quests to Sunken Temple are available?
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by pelin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:05 am

i second this, plz check Torwa Pathfinder (ungoro) he gives one of this for druid.
thx
pelin
Tester

by Nano » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Reminder for players that have tested: We need your feedback of issues reported to the bug tracker. If the issue you'd like to report is already on the tracker, add your experience in the comment section. You can sort the tracker to find just ZG PTR issues to make it easier. The link to the tracker is in my comment.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Samxo » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:07 pm

No gear on PTR. :(
Last edited by Samxo on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samxo
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements