PTR testing session (ZulGurub)

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: PTR testing session (ZulGurub)

by Holystrike » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:49 am

Syphonize wrote:Will certain spells being counted as invisible debuffs be fixed? :(

mmm like aoes
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dreez » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:26 am

some spells are intended to count as invisible debuffs to my knowledge
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Setup » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:59 am

^
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Holystrike » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:00 pm

No they werent, the reason there is no patch notes mentioning them throughout all of wow is because the mechanic never existed. (Talking about aoes)
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Stalk » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Channeled spells are not supposed to be cancelled or nullified because their debuff gets pushed off of the stack. This is why it is near impossible to drain soul shards in raids on this server even though you could see multiple warlocks doing it in retail vanilla videos on mobs that are fully debuffed.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nooblar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:10 pm

when i try to create a character on the PTR realm it keeps comming up as creation failed. is there a prereq to making a character?
Nooblar
Private
Private

by Nano » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Please stay on topic. Feel free to submit reports for other issues with examples.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pottu » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Nooblar wrote:when i try to create a character on the PTR realm it keeps comming up as creation failed. is there a prereq to making a character?

You cannot create characters on PTR. Your existing level 60 character from the PvP server will be copied over.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Vidia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Stalk wrote:Channeled spells are not supposed to be cancelled or nullified because their debuff gets pushed off of the stack. This is why it is near impossible to drain soul shards in raids on this server even though you could see multiple warlocks doing it in retail vanilla videos on mobs that are fully debuffed.

true, first time this happened was due to a bug in BC that was fixed very quickly. I remember drain soul-ing with 6-7 warlocks in bwl and everything was ok.
Vidia
Sergeant
Sergeant

by skjelven » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Pottu wrote:
Nooblar wrote:when i try to create a character on the PTR realm it keeps comming up as creation failed. is there a prereq to making a character?

You cannot create characters on PTR. Your existing level 60 character from the PvP server will be copied over.

How do i copy my character over?
skjelven
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements