Focus on available content

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Focus on available content

by notgunnahappen » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:42 pm

wye wrote:
Viper wrote:- ~800 active members on our Bugtracker for months

First of all let me thank you for your efforts.

But having class breaking bugs linger there for 8 months without any response is making things really really sad. You know them, I know them(after many months of playing), many players know them. But you keep them a secret from new players like a dirty shameless marketing bitch.

Your attitude needs a hard adjustment - remember you are just reaping the results of the wonderful work done by Blizzard. At least confirm your bugs and prioritize them. You have a long way until you can call yourself a Blizzlike server, but you dare to entitle yourself on it even right now.

Good job, but your have a long way to improve.

I think you need to sit down
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Vorfidus » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:01 am

wye wrote:

But having class breaking bugs linger there for 8 months without any response is making things really really sad. You know them, I know them(after many months of playing), many players know them. But you keep them a secret from new players like a dirty shameless marketing bitch.

Your attitude needs a hard adjustment - remember you are just reaping the results of the wonderful work done by Blizzard. At least confirm your bugs and prioritize them. You have a long way until you can call yourself a Blizzlike server, but you dare to entitle yourself on it even right now.

Leave it to a Chinese to not only say the Devs are stealing the creation of Blizzard, but also say that they aren't fixing bugs fast enough on a free server. Maybe you should just go somewhere else, this server is over-populated enough. Then again I doubt you would do that, since you get this game for free.
The level of whining about bans on the forums is at an all time industrial level.
Vorfidus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Glenzig » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:47 pm

wye wrote:

I can't wait until your vanilla server launches. You are obviously someone who knows what they're doing. Let us know when to expect a release announcement. Thanks.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Valandar » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Thank god, this is awesome. I hope they flesh out most of the class bugs and small things like herbs,respawns, and lag. Great news guys keep up the awesome work! We are all grateful, cheers.

wye wrote:

We are all awaiting your flawless vanilla server, you sound like you know what you're talking about.
Valandar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drain » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:51 am

wye wrote:

While I agree with you about things going unfixed for a stupidly long time (HUNTER QUEST); they aren't really kept secret. The bug tracker has it all laid out for anyone to see. As far as "blizzlike" goes, they're as close to it as a server has ever come. If you can't apply it here, then you may as well hang it up, as no server will ever be blizzlike enough for you. The only 100% blizzlike server you're going to find is retail.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Crusherix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:09 am

Keep up the awesome work you're doin Nostalrius overlords!
And please do take your time, i don't mind if the vanilla cycle is a tad longer than retail was if it means you get more time to play with bugs & other improvements to the game. Gives us mortals some more time to bash our heads against monsters before next raid opens.
Crusherix
Tester

by Chucklenuts » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:21 am

Thank you for everything; you really are some of the best.
lamo who the fuk even makes signitures
Chucklenuts
Tester

by Trickz » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:49 am

Fix the fucking Blood of Heroes spawn rate
Trickz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by bloodysam » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:01 pm

I will echo and say, please fix the hunter demon spawn rates. At any given Burning Steppes spawn time, theres 10ish hunters waiting for it, and the community list is as of now 245 names long... the situation is ridiculous.
bloodysam
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:02 am

Trickz wrote:Fix the fucking Blood of Heroes spawn rate

This is another one that needs to be reduced. No idea why it's still on a default timer with our population. Every single spawn is camped and fought over the instant they appear. No blood is up any longer than it takes for people to fight over it or spam click to loot first. Frequently, there's groups ganging people and taking turns looting to ensure they get every spawn. This isn't "blizzlike" at all. On retail, blood rotted most of the time and it wasn't any trouble at all to obtain. It's different when you have a huge population but still use the same timers. Blood of heroes is in the same boat as the hunter demons. Worse yet is that as a Hunter, you have to farm both of these...
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements