Focus on available content

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Focus on available content

by Antility » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:14 am

zzxx wrote:I saw all bugfixes on twitter and thats awesome,, might be good to make a thread here in announcements tho so ppl who arnt following/dont have twitter can also see the patchnotes

I agree with OGtucker
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sisi » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:14 pm

zzxx wrote:Imight be good to make a thread here in announcements tho so ppl who arnt following/dont have twitter can also see the patchnotes

indeed !
Sisi la famille !
Sisi
Grunt
Grunt

by Hawt » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Sisi wrote:
zzxx wrote:Imight be good to make a thread here in announcements tho so ppl who arnt following/dont have twitter can also see the patchnotes

indeed !

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31252#p217631
Hawt
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ragingbeast » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Unfortunately the increased spawn timers and such will only make the situation worst, The chinese gold farmers will only get richer because they have more nodes to capitalize on, They can tweak it left right up and down, but u cant tweak 10k players on a server only intended for 2.5, I wanna start on nostalrius believe me but 60G a stack of plaguebloom means I wont be able to get consumables. I will continue to stay hungry for the 2nd pvp server to arise.
ragingbeast
Tester

by takatakiful » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Awesome changes! I'm quite new on the server and I must say, I really love it! It's great to see that many players playing actively on a vanilla server. I'm almost certain you're working on that already but could you please try to fix the summoning stones? That'd be great for dungeons :)
takatakiful
Tester

by Pottu » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Greetings,

in vanilla the stones are Meeting Stones only. Their function as Summoning Stones was introduced in The Burning Crusade.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by varth » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:24 pm

I'd appreciate if you guys would "focus on available content", such as.... the priest t2 8/8 being completely broken and bugged. It's supposed to stack with max rank renews, and instead overwrites it. So instead of a very strong 8/8 bonus, we are instead punished for using 8/8 in raids. Please fix this
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxm » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:52 pm

+ Goblin rocket Helm pvp major bug : https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2738
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by euronmisc » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:07 pm

varth wrote:I'd appreciate if you guys would "focus on available content", such as.... the priest t2 8/8 being completely broken and bugged. It's supposed to stack with max rank renews, and instead overwrites it. So instead of a very strong 8/8 bonus, we are instead punished for using 8/8 in raids. Please fix this

couldnt find this one on the bugtracker, you sure someone reported it?

Fixing stuff tends to be difficult when nobody supports a bug report.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by likemi » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Please decrease spawn times of vendor items. Currently vendors are being constantly camped, I can understand the competition. However, reselling recipes on ah for their x100 price is just ridiculous.
If herbs/mines spawn rate was adjusted to reflect server size, why vendor items spawn rates were not??

Thanks
likemi
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements