Kazzak release on PVE server

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Kazzak release on PVE server

by Papertank » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Maybe i just dont get it but whats teh point of having world bosses on a PVE server? the best part of the world bosses are the PvP and cross faction competition for those bosses. With it being PvE all you need is 1 person to tag it then its rip for anyone else. too many pve carebears i guess. gl to you guys anyways!
Officer of <Phoenix>
Papertank
Grunt
Grunt

by Dish » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:20 am

Papertank wrote:Maybe i just dont get it but whats teh point of having world bosses on a PVE server? the best part of the world bosses are the PvP and cross faction competition for those bosses. With it being PvE all you need is 1 person to tag it then its rip for anyone else. too many pve carebears i guess. gl to you guys anyways!

1/10
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ellmo » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:30 am

Papertank wrote:Maybe i just dont get it but whats teh point of having world bosses on a PVE server? the best part of the world bosses are the PvP and cross faction competition for those bosses. With it being PvE all you need is 1 person to tag it then its rip for anyone else. too many pve carebears i guess. gl to you guys anyways!

Yep you clearly dont get it and obviously you haven't played on a PvE server, I've played on both and don't mind either. PvE servers are not as bad as some people that play on PvP servers seem to point out.

Faction competition is exactly the same on PvE server compared to the PvP server, for one.

World PvP does happen if you want it to, we just have the luxury of deciding to or not.

If a team tags the boss, there are many ways of stealing the tag off them. So its not just a 1 person tag rip any one else scenario.
Last edited by Ellmo on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by syntharis » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:33 pm

futzbuckle wrote:I wonder how the horde will get there level 1 bot scouts to this boss, its not in their backyard this time oh noes :(

ever heard of warlock teleport? :p
syntharis
Tester

by MrCer » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Will diremaul be released on next server reset then?
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dish » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:09 pm

MrCer wrote:Will diremaul be released on next server reset then?

You can be sure there will be an announcement for DM just like this one with an exact date.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Soulxlock » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Dish wrote:

You can be sure there will be an announcement for DM just like this one with an exact date.

If staff wants to keep true to the timeline then we should expect an announcement this weekend for Dire Maul. I hope we get something very soon :)
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xethra » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Soulxlock wrote:
Dish wrote:

If staff wants to keep true to the timeline then we should expect an announcement this weekend for Dire Maul. I hope we get something very soon :)

The staff seems to release on Saturday/Sundays most of the time. Probably going to be the 30th/31st if they do manage to get it released in January.

Viper wrote:Kazzak will arrive in the Blasted Lands this Sunday, 24th January, 21:00 server time.

Viper wrote:Azuregos will land in Azshara this Sunday, 20th December, 21:00 server time.

ZG on the PVP server - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27175 - released on Sunday, 29 November.

DM Release - 30 May. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSq5FWLp4fw

Daemon wrote:10th May, 21:00 Server Time, be prepare for another epic fight! Kazzak is angry, expect him to show his wrath without remorse!

^ - PVP server release for Kazzak.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nervous » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Ellmo wrote:
Faction competition is exactly the same on PvE server compared to the PvP server, for one.

If a team tags the boss, there are many ways of stealing the tag off them. So its not just a 1 person tag rip any one else scenario.

Yeah, for Kazzak? Nah. Dude literally melts in 30 seconds to one guild. Azuregos, sure, Kazzak, nah.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ellmo » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:51 am

nervous wrote:
Ellmo wrote:

Yeah, for Kazzak? Nah. Dude literally melts in 30 seconds to one guild. Azuregos, sure, Kazzak, nah.

Is that what happend on the release of Kazzak on pvp server? cause i recall watching a video of around 14 minutes without a kill, it only takes 1-5 lvl 1s to or naked 60s to make sure he goes into supreme mode.

Sure he will melt if theres no contention
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements