Clarification regarding language on public channel

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Clarification regarding language on public channel

by Cowiee » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:36 am

In my opinion, if Nostalrius started charging 1 to 5 USD a month from people, it would probably cut server population in half, and it would provide the funds to enhance the stability of the server. :)
Cowiee
Grunt
Grunt

by Fagatron » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:02 am

Cowiee wrote:In my opinion, if Nostalrius started charging 1 to 5 USD a month from people, it would probably cut server population in half, and it would provide the funds to enhance the stability of the server. :)

and nostalrius would be forced to close within a week.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:56 am

Cowiee wrote:In my opinion, if Nostalrius started charging 1 to 5 USD a month from people, it would probably cut server population in half, and it would provide the funds to enhance the stability of the server. :)

The fact that they DONT charge a fee is the ONLY reason the server is still up and running. (The same applies to ALL private servers).
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dreez » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:06 pm

St0rfan wrote:

The fact that they DONT charge a fee is the ONLY reason the server is still up and running. (The same applies to ALL private servers).

not true at all, as long as it isn't a direct pay 2 play service.
Any "buy virtual coins and use them to access your account"- version (which essentially does the same) would not result in the server getting shut down
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Healyheals » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:53 am

Viper wrote:Consequently, a modification will be made in the chat system to forbid logograms in public channels, also including PVP battlegrounds.

Soooo what happened with this? Getting into games and seeing blank messages all game while I'm asking for EFC location is a little frustrating.
Healyheals
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Announcements