The world needs its Champions more than ever !

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: The world needs its Champions more than ever !

by Quinz » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:59 am

Voltog wrote:Greetings everyone,

Regarding the Armaments of war items you should delete them and wait untill we fix this problem.

Best regards the GM Team.

I dont mind destroying the items, but can we have a comfirmation if we will be able to get the items again, as the NR gear is kinda mandatory.
Quinz
Tester

by Keftenk » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:08 am

Only for melee is it mandatory.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Whiskra » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:30 am

Voltog wrote:Greetings everyone,

Regarding the Armaments of war items you should delete them and wait untill we fix this problem.

Best regards the GM Team.

I'll say the same as this guy.

Haa wrote:what if you already vendored the boots? :shock:

I reluctantly deleted the legs right now, but I vendored the boots 2 days ago without thinking much about it. Will they count as "deleted"?

Also, it's kinda funny because Larksbane was not present the first day of the patch. So she was added back in later without any quality checking it seems.
Last edited by Whiskra on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskra
Grunt
Grunt

by Psychic123 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:31 am

Can we have some sort of response to confirm that we can still get the items after we destroyed it.

Myself, I did the quest and vendored the gloves, but I still have the legs in the bank, I have just destroyed them, but will I be able to regain them when it is 'fixed'?

Also, due to having vendored the gloves, will my char be under risk for a ban?

Thanks
Psychic123
Private
Private

by davidnenn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:57 pm

i love how they left this npc in the game for 3 days without saying anything and now they're going to ban people for hitting complete quest as if they expect people playing this game after 11 years to know that this is a even a bug

this could be the biggest shit show yet
davidnenn
Grunt
Grunt

by amoonfaber » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello, I've completed Armamenrs of war for Cenarion Reservist's Legplates and Crystal Encrusted Greaves. Didn't even know that quest was bugged! NPC wasnt dead after every completion when I checked it in! Because I now have those 2 items I sold quest reward boots with defence and pants with defence to a vendor. I'm thinking on how can i get those back? Because it seems to me unfair that now I have to delete these new items and I can't get back my old stuff.
Please respond with any possible suggeston.

Really sad it's impossible to send a personal message or report this ingame.
amoonfaber
Tester

by Dreez » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:09 pm

davidnenn wrote:i love how they left this npc in the game for 3 days without saying anything and now they're going to ban people for hitting complete quest as if they expect people playing this game after 11 years to know that this is a even a bug

this could be the biggest shit show yet

yup, gotta agree.
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 48#p242741
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Obamacare » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:15 pm

This is literally the only spot I see anyone talking about these quest rewards, Did they do an in game announcement about it? If they ban people for their own mistake that'd be pretty retarded, 90% of people don't understand that it's from a chain quest, BECAUSE YOU PUT IT IN AS COMPLETE RIGHT AWAY - THIS IS YOUR MISTAKE TO FIX, So if anything this is on YOU to fix, not for you to expect your entire community to just "Delete this item or get banned"
Obamacare
Grunt
Grunt

by Dreez » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Obamacare wrote:This is literally the only spot I see anyone talking about these quest rewards, Did they do an in game announcement about it? If they ban people for their own mistake that'd be pretty retarded, 90% of people don't understand that it's from a chain quest, BECAUSE YOU PUT IT IN AS COMPLETE RIGHT AWAY - THIS IS YOUR MISTAKE TO FIX, So if anything this is on YOU to fix, not for you to expect your entire community to just "Delete this item or get banned"

there apparently have been in game announcements ( from what I've been told). and there is a twitter announcement. However there's no official thread on the forums which is the place this should be announced.

You actually have to go through multiple threads all while most likely not knowing it is a bugged quest as it isn't even available in vanilla databases.

Everyone who completed it is at risk of a permanent ban for major bug abuse with literally no advantage gained (the quest is easy to complete anyway).

this is ridiculous
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Obamacare » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Wow, that is pure ignorance on behalf of the Administration here. I really hope they follow through and ban everyone that did it then, fuck up your own community.
Obamacare
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements