The world needs its Champions more than ever !

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: The world needs its Champions more than ever !

by Imbaslap » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Robotron wrote:Nano, any note on "The Calling" quest? Will the full chain and the quest itself be correctly implemented? It was incorrectly flagged as "complete" in game, and when I ticketed a GM about it, he told me to destroy the items from it.

I think we are missing the calling quest at the moment still. other than that, I believe the armaments of war quest still needs corrected.
almost complete!
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Robotron » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Yeah, I meant Armaments of War. A GM told me to delete the blues from it and that it'd be fixed later, but apparently it's still broken now? What gives?
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Imbaslap » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Robotron wrote:Yeah, I meant Armaments of War. A GM told me to delete the blues from it and that it'd be fixed later, but apparently it's still broken now? What gives?

the quests aren't giving the correct items to the correct classes. its 8 quests total, each one is class specific with specific item rewards.

what's bugged is that it needs to be available AFTER "the calling" quest is completed. then she can give it out.
the other bug is that the ITEMS are wrong for certain classes as well. mages and locks getting +healing cloth pants for example.

I posted all the info in the suggestion thread nano locked.
just look at it and it shows what it should be. :)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Robotron » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:12 pm

I got the correct items, but the quest shouldn't be available until after the chain is complete, as you said, and the GM told me to delete the items because of this. I couldn't get up to that quest on my own because after doing the hive rubbings quest, the chain just stopped.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Kelissandra » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Can a GM respond in regards to the Armaments of War quests? are we to delete the item to avoid ban? and will the chain reappear for those who have deleted the item? as it's kinda vital for NR gear
Kelissandra - 60 Night Elf Druid
Mourna - 60 Human Rogue
Shaedya - 60 Night Elf Warrior
Kelissandra
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Robotron » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Kelissandra wrote:Can a GM respond in regards to the Armaments of War quests? are we to delete the item to avoid ban? and will the chain reappear for those who have deleted the item? as it's kinda vital for NR gear

I put in a ticket, and the GM said, "Please delete the items."
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Haa » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 pm

what if you already vendored the boots? :shock:
Haa
Tester

by Eldemer » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:11 am

Robotron wrote:
Kelissandra wrote:Can a GM respond in regards to the Armaments of War quests? are we to delete the item to avoid ban? and will the chain reappear for those who have deleted the item? as it's kinda vital for NR gear

I put in a ticket, and the GM said, "Please delete the items."

A GM post on this thread, confirming that we should indeed DELETE those items, and that they WILL be available at a later time when the quest is fixed, would be much appreciated.
Eldemer
Grunt
Grunt

by milliondollar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:30 am

Having a same problem than others. I made in-game ticket asking for advice how to continue didn't remember the quest chain is so long. Has been 5h no one answered to that ticket so some kind of information would be appreciated :)
milliondollar
Grunt
Grunt

by Voltog » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:31 am

Greetings everyone,

Regarding the Armaments of war items you should delete them and wait untill we fix this problem.

Best regards the GM Team.
Voltog
Game Master
Game Master

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements