by Corrozus » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Yay!
Corrozus
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Dire Maul release on PVE server

by Talkative » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Lovely with DM. Looking foward to that.
Two things: Is the PvE server capped atm? If not, please cap it around 4k should we ever reach that. Second, Rag has a problem with phasing out as mentioned above, please have a look.

Much gratitude :)
Talkative
Tester

by Dish » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Talkative wrote:Is the PvE server capped atm?

No.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nepiton » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Talkative wrote:Second, Rag has a problem with phasing out as mentioned above, please have a look.

This isn't the place to report bugs, the devs are not going to see it. Also, I have around 12 or so kills on Rag and he has never bugged, nor have I heard any other guild complain about him bugging.
Nepiton
Grunt
Grunt

by Dish » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:46 am

Nepiton wrote:
Talkative wrote:Second, Rag has a problem with phasing out as mentioned above, please have a look.

This isn't the place to report bugs, the devs are not going to see it. Also, I have around 12 or so kills on Rag and he has never bugged, nor have I heard any other guild complain about him bugging.

Same, we never had any issues so far. And there doesn't seem to be a bug report on the bugtracker. If you don't report bugs, you can't expect them to be fixed..
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Soulxlock » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:00 am

Can't wait to finally get my warlock epic mount :D
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rebelina » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:45 am

Finally!
<Limited Edition> Nostalrius PVE
Arela - Priest
Grayve - Warrior
Laniakea - Shaman
Rebelina
Grunt
Grunt

by Droom91 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:54 am

Dish wrote:
Nepiton wrote:

Same, we never had any issues so far. And there doesn't seem to be a bug report on the bugtracker. If you don't report bugs, you can't expect them to be fixed..

Last night he bugged for my guild for the 2nd time, 2 weeks in a row.
He is bugged indeed.
I suspect its because of the sons, because every time they spawn and my guild wipes once, ragnaros respawns but gets bugged.

So yea... not having progress because of a bug its annoying as fuk
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niiu » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:28 am

every time they spawn and my guild wipes once, ragnaros respawns but gets bugged.

you might want to kill him before sons then...
Niiu
Private
Private

by Soulxlock » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:39 am

Droom91 wrote:Last night he bugged for my guild for the 2nd time, 2 weeks in a row.
He is bugged indeed.
I suspect its because of the sons, because every time they spawn and my guild wipes once, ragnaros respawns but gets bugged.

So yea... not having progress because of a bug its annoying as fuk

Create a ticket on bugtracker and include all these infos, might be helpful. Or fraps your next attempt so you have a video of it, should it happen again. And then include the video in the bugtracker ticket.

Never had it happen to our guild but we usually manage to kill him 1st try without wiping.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements