Dire Maul release on PVE server

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dire Maul release on PVE server

by Droom91 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:41 am

Niiu wrote:
every time they spawn and my guild wipes once, ragnaros respawns but gets bugged.

you might want to kill him before sons then...

Well wiping or not, he has to be killable.
If he's bugging its a problem that needs to be fixed.
It doesn't make sense being able to kill him only on first try when in vanilla retail u could do as many tries as u wanted.
Your comment serves no use.

Soulxlock wrote:
Droom91 wrote:Last night he bugged for my guild for the 2nd time, 2 weeks in a row.
He is bugged indeed.
I suspect its because of the sons, because every time they spawn and my guild wipes once, ragnaros respawns but gets bugged.

So yea... not having progress because of a bug its annoying as fuk

Create a ticket on bugtracker and include all these infos, might be helpful. Or fraps your next attempt so you have a video of it, should it happen again. And then include the video in the bugtracker ticket.

Never had it happen to our guild but we usually manage to kill him 1st try without wiping.

Thanks, yes i'm in the process of doing that when my account gets approved in the bug tracker foruns.
Last edited by Droom91 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wallan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Sweet! I love the environment in DM.
wallan
Private
Private

by Orkboyz » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Waaagh!
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

by Nepiton » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:36 am

Droom91 wrote:
Niiu wrote:
every time they spawn and my guild wipes once, ragnaros respawns but gets bugged.

you might want to kill him before sons then...

Well wiping or not, he has to be killable.
If he's bugging its a problem that needs to be fixed.
It doesn't make sense being able to kill him only on first try when in vanilla retail u could do as many tries as u wanted.
Your comment serves no use.

Soulxlock wrote:
Droom91 wrote:Last night he bugged for my guild for the 2nd time, 2 weeks in a row.
He is bugged indeed.
I suspect its because of the sons, because every time they spawn and my guild wipes once, ragnaros respawns but gets bugged.

So yea... not having progress because of a bug its annoying as fuk

Create a ticket on bugtracker and include all these infos, might be helpful. Or fraps your next attempt so you have a video of it, should it happen again. And then include the video in the bugtracker ticket.

Never had it happen to our guild but we usually manage to kill him 1st try without wiping.

Thanks, yes i'm in the process of doing that when my account gets approved in the bug tracker foruns.

He is most certainly killable; as a matter of fact, we killed him on Wednesday, and the Wednesday before that, and the Wednesday before that, and... well you get the point. I believe that he has been bugged for you, and I'm sorry to hear that, but the fight is certainly (for the overwhelming majority of guilds--read: every other guild beside yours--) not bugged. The fight itself shouldn't take much progress, all it comes down to is tanks + FR. Are you using the FR buff from BRS? Do you have at least 2 tanks with 315 FR (or whatever the exact number is)? If so, it should be an easy W.
Nepiton
Grunt
Grunt

by Droom91 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 am

Well sorry to say but my guild is not top hardcore and i started leveling late november so yea.
That's that.
I also cleared content 10 years old like 10 years ago.
So no reason to be proud about having 10 year old content on farm atm.
yea so.. can't do much when encounter is bugged

I think my guild tanks have enough FR yea
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nepiton » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:51 am

Droom91 wrote:Well sorry to say but my guild is not top hardcore and i started leveling late november so yea.
That's that.

I didn't say anything about being a hardcore guild. We raid one night a week, typically for 2 hours. That is the opposite of hard core. I didn't say anything about being proud about clearing content on a private server, I'm not part of Deja Vu. All I said was the encounter is most certainly not bugged. You can check realmplayers, there are dozens of Rag kills EVERY week. The suggestion someone else had to kill it pre-sons is valid and quite frankly easy. When you leveled up doesn't matter. Getting pre-raid BiS is a joke, it takes a handful of dungeon runs--I did it on my alt in about 5 days. Stop making excuses, stop trying to call other people out, and start looking at your own guild and where you might improve.

I have tried being helpful, but you are quite honestly too dense. If your guild can't kill Rag pre-sons, get better DPS. I'm done helping you if you just want to QQ and point fingers at everyone else. Report the bug, and the devs won't do anything because the encounter isn't bugged.
Nepiton
Grunt
Grunt

by Ellmo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:34 am

u wot m8
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dish » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:34 am

Nepiton wrote:If your guild can't kill Rag pre-sons

Rag is completely killable post-sons as well. So yeah, it doesn't seem to be a bug anyone else is getting.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ellmo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:01 am

Droom91 wrote:

-_-
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Droom91 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Nepiton wrote:
Droom91 wrote:Well sorry to say but my guild is not top hardcore and i started leveling late november so yea.
That's that.

I didn't say anything about being a hardcore guild. We raid one night a week, typically for 2 hours. That is the opposite of hard core. I didn't say anything about being proud about clearing content on a private server, I'm not part of Deja Vu. All I said was the encounter is most certainly not bugged. You can check realmplayers, there are dozens of Rag kills EVERY week. The suggestion someone else had to kill it pre-sons is valid and quite frankly easy. When you leveled up doesn't matter. Getting pre-raid BiS is a joke, it takes a handful of dungeon runs--I did it on my alt in about 5 days. Stop making excuses, stop trying to call other people out, and start looking at your own guild and where you might improve.

I have tried being helpful, but you are quite honestly too dense. If your guild can't kill Rag pre-sons, get better DPS. I'm done helping you if you just want to QQ and point fingers at everyone else. Report the bug, and the devs won't do anything because the encounter isn't bugged.

Well i'm sorry if i thought u were another Nost thread hero.
You clearly aren't, i missjudged you, i apologize my little friend.
Don't hate me.. no more !

Well i'm sad to report but i took 2 fakin' weeks at least to get my pre-raid BiS stuff and even then sh*t simply did not wanted to drop for me.
Ye that's my sad story volume I

The problem is my guild tanks thought they had enough FR but they had around 300-305 and optimal is 315-320.
So yea that's problaby the problem that caused us to wipe.
But imo, not being able to have more tries cus of bugs is still annoying.
We were very good on our 1st try on January 31th tho, we got Raggy to 40% without tank swapping.
Then... our tank started getting crushed yea. not having enough FR is a b*tch

I would report this bug but my freakin' account on the bug reporting site hasn't been approved yet :(
* sad panda *
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements