Dynamic Respawn Rate System - DRRS update PVP realm

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dynamic Respawn Rate System - DRRS update PVP realm

by sightclist » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:27 am

Rashgar wrote:
SnowFlakes wrote:If you even had a clue what you were talking about you would know that none uses any kind of bots, and if it happened people would get banned fairly quickly. Top guilds on Nostalrius are under a lot more scrutiny than random shit guilds I might add.

Oh yeah i forgot you shitlords try to claim bots are just some random "scripts" that dont break rules, same excuse that was used for those AH bots on neutral AHs

Balerin wrote:For starters there are no decent or untraceable bot's for 1.12. The game simply isn't advanced enough to allow the kinds of intricate bots that are prevalent in retail WoW today. Anyone "bot" camping world boss spawns would be banned instantly.

The reason the Top guilds get 90% of the kills is because they know the spawn timers down to the exact millisecond, and have the numbers and gear to decimate anyone else who even tries to take it from them.
It's literally as simple as that.

It seems for you people its out of your mind that someone would make a new account to create a character for botting, its not like on retail where you have to pay money for new account, nothing is stopping them from making new accounts for botting even if they get banned.

This guy reminds me of that one dude that ran around claiming everyone on the server was a bot for Nost to look popular. I recommend you actually spend 4-days out in Azshara so you can witness these bots yourself. Then come talk shit you clearly have no clue about.

Nost will even help you come Wednesday! You won't have to spend 4 days in the zone since it'll spawn much sooner than that.
sightclist
Grunt
Grunt

by Fagatron » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:10 pm

ADD BLOOD SPAWNS
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Forest » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:24 pm

When the main post refers to "objects" does this include herbs? The prices have gone back up since the influx of the last 2-3k players.
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tfinger » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Need more black lotus, as flasks are getting insanely expensive once again
Tfinger
Grunt
Grunt

by Cfred » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:42 pm

I always said this would be a cool idea but never thought it would happen +1 devs

complaining that flasks cost < 90g is pretty insane
Cfred
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nano » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:53 pm

There was an issue that kept the DRRS system from applying to herbs / veins. It will be working again after the PvP maintenence tomorrow.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bobmasculo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:43 am

Well continue impossible by a [Formula: Runed Arcanite Rod] with Lorelae Wintersong, allways have 5 stalking the npc (its 90g on AH) .
bobmasculo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by saltymorida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:21 pm

great idea, would be impossible to get worldbosses otherwise.

Seems to be messing up the server now though. Any eta on that?
saltymorida
Tester

by TheGreyMouser » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Keftenk wrote:
mistak3 wrote:This is by far the most retarded thing ever happened on this server.

So keep on crying guys - it works!

I guess that part is at least Blizzlike. People would cry and bitch to Blizzard to change things and then they eventually did. Watering the game down bit by bit. Nost following that model...? KEK

Actually, the most retarded thing that ever happened on this server was you two clowns getting an account. Learn what it is you are whining about before you post your toxic crap. Dynamic respawn is based on the current number of players online. How does this affect resources (or npc) available? Simple.. well obviously not simple enough for SOME people, anyhow...

Dynamic respawn lets the server adjust the respawn timers based on the number of people online vs static where there is a set number of resources available regardless of the number of people needing them. In other words, static would drive the price up so that only people with level 60 alts could afford them
TheGreyMouser
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements