Financial Announcement

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Financial Announcement

by Noxit » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Aint going to pay that asian server.

Let the china sellers or wintraders do it.
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Colezz » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:48 pm

how can we pay back JAWOHL
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by od2200 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Jawohl wrote:Well i just payed for this month, it was coming due 23.3 . So, we have one month to work with.

http://kuvauppi.fi/view/output/GUID/44C79600-C920-C9E5-5621-614D7B5BF080/size/default/untitled.jpg

How can i donate to you now
od2200
Tester

by Discarta » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:35 pm

the biggest mistake of this thread is the fact the original post is in english. We need a chinese translation so that the majority of the server population can chip in
Discarta
Private
Private

by Ghostly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Jawohl wrote:Well i just payed for this month, it was coming due 23.3 . So, we have one month to work with.

http://kuvauppi.fi/view/output/GUID/44C79600-C920-C9E5-5621-614D7B5BF080/size/default/untitled.jpg

jawohl top hero finland better than mannerheim.

But seriously, if you want to handle this, then open a kickstarter/crowdfunding/whatever's it called and ask Nost admins to put it into a stickied thread somewhere, maybe they can even make a direct donation link somewhere on website, AFAIK it should still be legal as long as you're the third party taking the money, not legally affiliated with Nostalrius in any way or form. I feel like that would be the best solution for this overly complicated problem.

Also, to Nost admins, since you aim to achieve such great transparency, how about you add in a milestone of how much we need to pay extra for you to open a Chinese-only 2nd PvP server?
all is now dark
Ghostly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by melak » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:05 pm

Why not go with what some guy suggest earlier : aka setup a site that people can donate through (via paypal) and make it all automatic, which also would allow tracking of donations and when the money is then sent/collected by the host company.
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by melak » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Ghostly wrote:

jawohl top hero finland better than mannerheim.

But seriously, if you want to handle this, then open a kickstarter/crowdfunding/whatever's it called and ask Nost admins to put it into a stickied thread somewhere, maybe they can even make a direct donation link somewhere on website, AFAIK it should still be legal as long as you're the third party taking the money, not legally affiliated with Nostalrius in any way or form. I feel like that would be the best solution for this overly complicated problem.

Also, to Nost admins, since you aim to achieve such great transparency, how about you add in a milestone of how much we need to pay extra for you to open a Chinese-only 2nd PvP server?

i rather have paypal handle it automaticly through an account, which we all donate to, once setup, no manual work required.
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ghostly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:14 pm

melak wrote:i rather have paypal handle it automaticly through an account, which we all donate to, once setup, no manual work required.

Obviously it's the best solution, but you'll need someone to code it. And I bet there's a requirement to enter CAPTCHA at some point as well.
all is now dark
Ghostly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by melak » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:19 pm

I wouldent know how to code everything exactly at this point, but i cant be the only developer playing here either :) Im sure some of us could code it. Dunno about CAPTCHA, since im not such a heavy user of Paypal, but im pretty sure you can do as with any bank account (setup for automatic/recurring payment)
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Discarta wrote:the biggest mistake of this thread is the fact the original post is in english. We need a chinese translation so that the majority of the server population can chip in

8-) so true.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements