Alterac Valley pre-nerf on PVE server

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Alterac Valley pre-nerf on PVE server

by Bearier » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:14 am

Named NPC mobs for quests, etc. aren't using the 5 min respawn timer that they were previously before 1.4/1.5 content was released. Respawn timer seems to be 10-15 mins now.
Bearier
Grunt
Grunt

by Niiu » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Any update on correcting itemization?
Niiu
Private
Private

by Aggronaught » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:07 am

Its been a week and no word from the devs.
Aggronaught
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rheeva » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:25 am

Status of bug tracker post changed from new to verified
Rheeva
Private
Private

by Soulxlock » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:29 am

Rheeva wrote:Status of bug tracker post changed from new to verified

I wonder what's the difference between status verified and confirmed. Anyone?

Because usually tickets on the bugtracker have status confirmed before they get fixed.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Diametra » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:35 am

I was really bummed when I went to AV QM to pick up my Exalted rep gear...and there was only one piece available...not mine. Boo.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Bearier » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Elementals and Skeletons are STILL immune to most forms of CC. They've been this way since the Dire Maul item database fix.
Bearier
Grunt
Grunt

by Toxicshock » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 pm

So I spent an entire week grinding AV on Horde Side. This was the most painful thing I've done in a very long time. When I hit exalted I went to the vendor to retrieve my lei of the life giver and it wasn't there. I wasn't surprised considering Nost has really screwed over the pve server every patch.

http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Lei_of_the_Lifegiver

Is a link to Wowwiki. Lei was added patch 1.5

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Gaining_Acceptance

The gaining acceptance quest was another issue I had with this patch. I wasn't able to turn in all the residue I had saved up for thorium brotherhood rep. The quest isn't available and should have been added patch 1.5.

I understand that all time spent is voluntary by Nostalrius staff. You guys are doing this because you love it, but now it's becoming player funded and poorly scripted. We would love some communication for you guys as to when these things will be fixed or maybe what issues have taken place during patches so we know what to expect. Communication was something we complained about when GRIZZLY left the pvp server. It got reall good for awhile and now seems to have just died off...
Toxicshock
Grunt
Grunt

by Soulxlock » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 am

^^
I think the devs are just really busy with the lags on the pvp server. Appearantly it has gotten worse then usual. I don't play there so I couldn't say. Regardless they can at least communicate with us and tell us when they think it can be fixed. That's all I'm asking for, better communication with your player base.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aggronaught » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:45 am

How long will it take before it gets fixed after its been verified on the bug tracker?

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=4692
Aggronaught
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements