Patchnote - 19/03

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Patchnote - 19/03

by ColAngus » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:19 am

Poison charges are kind of fixed. They now go into negative numbers of charges...
"I was up late last night farming ogers. Testing a new macro setup. while watching netflix :P... this moring the account was closed :S" - kaaos

"While watching Neflix, the character should not have been playing itself. :)" - Kraft
ColAngus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:06 am

ColAngus wrote:Poison charges are kind of fixed. They now go into negative numbers of charges...

Yeah just saw that, Crippling Poison, that doesn't have charges, shows a negative number of charges, starting a zero and further decreasing with every proc.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Netherfrost » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:34 am

Youfie wrote:
ColAngus wrote:Poison charges are kind of fixed. They now go into negative numbers of charges...

Yeah just saw that, Crippling Poison, that doesn't have charges, shows a negative number of charges, starting a zero and further decreasing with every proc.

Isnt this only a tooltip issue? I see it aswell but dont see that it affects anything
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by whissper » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:47 am

Netherfrost wrote:
Youfie wrote:

Isnt this only a tooltip issue? I see it aswell but dont see that it affects anything

Tested it yesterday evening, it's just a tooltip issue.
whissper
Grunt
Grunt

by OraOraOra! » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Voidwalker's Torment and Suffering are almost useless now. Is this working as intended? I never played with a Warlock back in retail classic.
OraOraOra!
Tester

by Maktaz » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:13 pm

I remember the Warlock pet taunts sucking bigtime, only becoming useful after the release of TBC. However, memory can be a faulty thing, so finding compelling evidence to prove it isn't working as intended right now is the only thing you can do to change it.
Maktaz
Grunt
Grunt

by eotrampage » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am

Avshar wrote:no class mechanics fixes, no quests fixes, no game mechanics fixes.. well thats just sad :roll:

this
eotrampage
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by crum » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:28 pm

eotrampage wrote:
Avshar wrote:no class mechanics fixes, no quests fixes, no game mechanics fixes.. well thats just sad :roll:

this

Then show us the fixes and submit them to the dev team. Otherwise, be grateful for at least getting fixes.

Thank you Nostalrius team for working so hard and making this server the best 1.12.1 experience yet! :D
crum
Grunt
Grunt

by hardcpp » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:01 pm

nice
hardcpp
Tester

by auk » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:47 am

Heavy Stone drop reduced

does it feel too low to anyone else?

i've mined 5 iron veins without seeing one.
auk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements