Nostalrius Final Days

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Final Days

by VeloxBanks » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:07 pm

kanrethad wrote:I feel like i lost a good friend, Im going to be depressed until i can find a good private server to call home. Fuck Blizzard. I deleted all my characters yesterday then unsubbed so i could'nt come back during legion. Im never giving blizzard a single dime... I'm done. I was fine with blizzard but then they took this away...All my friends, etc.
:cry: :cry:
Im going to go find a new server now,

Kronos?

Or

Play TBC?

Which one is going to be more populated and a good community?

Why not stay with us and fight for Nost?
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:10 pm

kanrethad wrote:I feel like i lost a good friend, Im going to be depressed until i can find a good private server to call home. Fuck Blizzard. I deleted all my characters yesterday then unsubbed so i could'nt come back during legion. Im never giving blizzard a single dime... I'm done. I was fine with blizzard but then they took this away...All my friends, etc.

Kronos?

Or

Play TBC?

Kronos is 100% shitty server and their Dev / Testers are lost in space. Also they have so huge skepticism against Nostalrius population.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by VeloxBanks » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Also does anyone have any idea where we should go when the forum gets shut down?
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxm » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:22 pm

according to pottu, forum will not be closed tomorow .

Source : viewtopic.php?f=76&t=43315&p=298688#p298688
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by kanrethad » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:56 pm

VeloxBanks wrote:

Kronos?

Or

Play TBC?

Why not stay with us and fight for Nost?

I am, But they arent going to give us back nost..No matter how hard we try blizzard cant listen to their community to help the game they sure cant listen to us.

But i will still be here fighting for nost back
kanrethad
Private
Private

by Heldunder » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:36 pm

one thing i think is kind of obvious that a lot of people are forgetting is that a lot of people refuse to go thru the hassle of the set up of a private server. i bet MORE people would play on a bliz classic server than would ever play on any private servers even nost.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:30 pm

-The faster people forget the easier for Blizzard to shut down more projects , coincidence is shut down Nostalrius at time when it is about to release Legion .

-There is "Psychology" which says Human Brain will get cold and will calm frustrations after 6 Months (exactly 2 months before Legion)

-2 Months are enough to brainwash with Advertisements around Legion and make this "Classic/Nostalgia" disappear.

Don't give up and prepare to raise the Voice again in September , if you forget and don't care then they succeed and you will fail, if you raise the voice again in September then i guarantee there will be changes.

You are the Voice #Nostalrius fans. Don't forget and expect this things to happen , the choice is your!
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by undergo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:28 am

I think we should decide on a place to congregate post nost forums though, if we want to maintain solidarity we need a forum to do it. There is that vanilla.re site, it has no server yet, so no real commitment, couple 1000 are already there already. It also sounds like a lot of people are moving to Kronos as well. anyone else know where people are moving too?
undergo
Tester

by TheOnlyApostle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:57 am

Thanks Nostalrius Team! You guys allowed us to enjoy the good old days of WoW once again. I've built friendships on this server that I will carry with me even thru the end of Nostalrius. I appreciate and will cherish every moment of my journey on the Nostalrius Server. <3
TheOnlyApostle
Private
Private

by Killershama » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:04 am

On the subject of letting Blizzard know we want legacy servers, how can we continue the strong morale of this community going for weeks to come? Would releasing the source code and creating another home solve this? I am not so sure. In my opinion everything seems to be foggy, and I can't really predict whats going to happen next. I just hope its a logical step in the right direction.
Killershama
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements