Nostalrius Final Days

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Final Days

by Hobospices » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Robotron wrote:Too bad I have no retail subscription to cancel.

For those who do have a retail subscription, please use the Suggest button in the retail game (same place you go to open an in-game ticket) to forcefully and persuasively suggest official support for legacy servers. The in-game Suggest button supposedly goes straight to the Blizz designers and developers, while forum posts are just read and deleted by GMs who can't do anything about it.

It's impossible that the Blizz designers and developers have not heard about the Nostalrius shut-down, but they may not understand the level of disappointment and anger we feel - and they're far more likely to listen to paying customers than they are to random social media posts. Use the in-game Suggest button if you're still playing the retail game, please.
Hobospices
Private
Private

by VidocQ » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:54 pm

MMO-CHampion NEED VOTE for release Vanilla servers:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/197 ... la-servers
im /played 27day 12 hours.... on Nostalrius VidocQQ
VidocQ
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Riflelovin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:04 pm

Solmyr wrote:Dear Daemon and Viper,
On behalf of Dreamstate and me (Kishkumen) personally, I thank you for all the effort during the last two years - Nostalrius was the best that has ever happened to Vanilla WoW. Godspeed in your next project, whatever it may be!

THE Kishkumen?!? :o
Riflelovin
Tester

by metagame » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Holy... this thread is now over 600 pages http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/197 ... us/page607
Blockchain - night elf warrior
Meta - gnome warlock
metagame
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by VeloxBanks » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:31 pm

metagame wrote:Holy... this thread is now over 600 pages http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/197 ... us/page607

And how many of those pages are full of Blizzcucks bashing on Vanilla for any dumbshit reason they can dig up?
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Potatomaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:34 pm

VeloxBanks wrote:
metagame wrote:Holy... this thread is now over 600 pages http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/197 ... us/page607

And how many of those pages are full of Blizzcucks bashing on Vanilla for any dumbshit reason they can dig up?

Not that many. Theres alot of people there that were pro-vanilla. Theres like 3 blizzfanboys that have like 200 posts each on that thread (lol). They probably don't realize that by posting in that thread, they are only adding more fuel to the fire.
Potatomaster
Tester

by Ghostly » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Riflelovin wrote:THE Kishkumen?!? :o

He's not the real one :P
all is now dark
Ghostly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tiral » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Anyway, this thread on mmo-champion beat all others on views, replies and pages… It means its very important for community.

Look at threads that grows like mushrooms after rain in elwynn forest:

- Can the WoW community ever become what it once was again?
- Do you Trust Blizzard?
- Is it time we introduce restricted realms??
- Poll: Should Blizzard release Vanilla servers?
- Out of touch, fans and blizz
- Trying to make a game for everybody turns the game into something nobody wants?
- Starter accounts to level 60
- Can the WoW community ever become what it once was again?
- why do official forums have so much hate on private servers?
- Why All the Love for Vanilla Servers?
- Concept: Legacy Realms
- Poll: Would you pay for a Vanilla server?
and etc.

Dozens of threads that moderators are deleting every hour.

That is nice thunder in game community going on.
Hope we will make them(blizzard) turn to people with face, not with “you think you do…”
Tiral
Tester

by kanrethad » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:45 pm

I feel like i lost a good friend, Im going to be depressed until i can find a good private server to call home. Fuck Blizzard. I deleted all my characters yesterday then unsubbed so i could'nt come back during legion. Im never giving blizzard a single dime... I'm done. I was fine with blizzard but then they took this away...All my friends, etc.
:cry: :cry:
Im going to go find a new server now,

Kronos?

Or

Play TBC?

Which one is going to be more populated and a good community?
kanrethad
Private
Private

by Taco » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Another very influential youtuber joining in: boogie2988 - FRANCIS RAGES AT BLIZZARD! NOSTRALRIUS SHUT DOWN!

Might be another one to add to the nostalrius.org frontpage.
He has a ton of subscribers, so that should shine some further spotlight on Nost and bring in a ton of further support, similar to JonTron's video.
Taco
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements