World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

by kovenant » Tue May 10, 2016 12:21 pm

that is exactly why it is a good survey.
you don't want people to just randomly ruin the survey by entering it 10 times, or messing it up for fun.
it is a serious survey requesting serious answers and if you need to register to do this, then OK.
if you don't want to that's also ok.
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Malga » Tue May 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Job done... I did it at work.

Took me 7 minutes.

Thanks for gathering my opinion

Now I want my legacy server ! :)
Malga Warlock 60 (active) on Light's Hope
Yeani Mage 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga Warrior 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Roadbl0ck » Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Will you compile and publish the results after the survey closes?
Unfortunately my original forum account was locked out.
You can find my previous posts here.
Roadbl0ck
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mezia » Tue May 10, 2016 1:23 pm

SPREAD THIS LADS! WHY isnt this on the frontpage??
Mezia
Tester

by zequill » Tue May 10, 2016 6:17 pm

Roadbl0ck wrote:Will you compile and publish the results after the survey closes?

First they will say that they will release the data no matter what then they will reseive a call from BlizzardHQ and change their mind.
zequill
Grunt
Grunt

by Wertyu » Tue May 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Please Nostalrius Team made the Blizzard guys wake up from the stupid lucid dream they live on, and if the legacy servers will be a fact never forget to achieve the maximal greatest goal: CANCEL THE FUCKING SUSCRIPTIONS FOR THE OLD EXPANSIONS SERVERS!!! FREE PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!
"Remove the shadow from the light, the shadow grows.The legacy of life is death. My followers accept this and live on. They fight for me!" Serve Shinnok joining the Brotherhood of Shadows and kill any living thing. Embrace the Shadows!
Wertyu
Private
Private

by schichtmschacht » Wed May 11, 2016 8:53 am

Is a Google account required to answer the survey?
schichtmschacht
Tester

by Wraith§Reaver » Wed May 11, 2016 9:46 am

theycallmenannerpuss wrote:
What you get for that money is an officially sponsored server that is not at the mercy of being shut down by litigation

This alone is why I am okay with paying. I don't like the idea that my progress could be completely wiped away with no notice or reason.

I second these.
Personally I would like to pay for the expansions only but, since the subscription is needed anyway for the reasons that you described, I'm willing to pay for that too, but a reasonable amount. For sure less than the normal subscription (at least), since Blizz from all this "legacy servers" matter (who came from Nost on a silver platter, in a sense) will earn free subscriptions that it would not have had otherwise, if all this had not happened.
Like a man lost in the desert which suddenly finds an oasis, just before dying of thirst.
Because at the end its situation was similar to that until a short time ago.
Wraith§Reaver
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wrw01200 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:43 am

Appears Kronos experienced DDoS attacks by Blizzard just to ad attention of the playerbase to this queezyee that is slightly declining...
Can you guys post numbers you saw in the survey the time you answered! It must be interesting how good the service works!
Or if they aren't available that is quite probable... just what precise options are available?

----------
schichtmschacht wrote:Is a Google account required to answer the survey?

Yes, and it is ridiculous Blizzard is sooo lazy, having a paltform for visitors calculating, not to count peers those actually had answered! But redirects to a page that is not so welcomed by much people and even more - is gathering mobiles...
... and all of that to just answer the queeezzzz :shock:

Yeah, and if you are not in a course Nost = Blizzard from the very day!
Brighter, Smarter, Broader, Deeper, Unconditioned, Unconstrained...
RUSSIA always >> ALL the rest
[ you the next ^ ]
wrw01200
Private
Private

by morksvard » Wed May 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi everybody,

I don't want to create a google account, so i can't be counted... altough i don't know if it's a pretty good idea that Nostalrius becomes a Legacy solution and by this way becomes dependent on the Blizzard's whims :s

Anyway ThankSSS Nostalrius for the high quality experience of your servers.
Death! Ride, ride to ruin and the world's ending!
morksvard
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements