World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

Nostalrius official announcements

World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

by Viper » Sat May 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Dear community,

One month ago Nostalrius announced the shutdown of its World of Warcraft realms and initiated an open letter to Blizzard's CEO about legacy servers. More than 250.000 players signed the petition which was alot more than we expected. Blizzard responded to our letter by proposing a meeting with them on their campus.

Our only objective now is to carry with us your voices to this meeting. These last weeks we received a lot of feedback regarding what made WoW vanilla unique and a lot of reasons/opinions have been discussed on forums facebook, reddit, twitter...

We believe it is now time to get a summary of your thoughts for legacy realms in general that will be presented to Blizzard at our meeting with our Post Mortem.

Link to the World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey.

We want this survey to be shared with the largest possible audience: former Nostalrius players, legacy players in general, but also anyone who played World of Warcraft at some point or signed the petition.

If Blizzard wants to create legacy realms, it is something that is likely to affect a large part of the gaming community.

Nostalrius was originally a Vanilla realm, but legacy servers are not only limited to Vanilla wow (Classic). For example, we also need feedback from players willing to experience others expansion again.

Thank you for your support,
and thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Nostalrius Team.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

by Glas » Sat May 07, 2016 5:37 pm

first
Glas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by naapsuland » Sat May 07, 2016 5:42 pm

what means that * legacy servers are not only limited to Vanilla * vanill tbc wotlk wod etc?
naapsuland
Tester

by Glimwow » Sat May 07, 2016 5:42 pm

At first I thought I would only want Vanilla, but playing on WotLK Warmane Lordaeron with the Nost population and dungeon finder disabled is quite refreshing. I'm open to Vanilla, TBC, and WotLK.
Glimwow
Private
Private

by Devarial » Sat May 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Great idea doing this, thanks team
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Asun4 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Thanks Nostalrius =)
Asun4
Grunt
Grunt

by Lurianar » Sat May 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Great initiative! I've filled it with as much information that I could fit.
Lurianar
Tester

by Baaja » Sat May 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Answered thoroughly, saw a couple of changes I would make to the survey - it's a bit long! But I sure hope all of us share it with everybody so that we get several thousands of answers. Please keep spreading it wide and far.

Good luck Nost - make us love Blizz again!
Baaja
Grunt
Grunt

by swedish » Sat May 07, 2016 5:57 pm

I love you Nostalrius. <3 :D
swedish
Tester

by thefatswede » Sat May 07, 2016 5:58 pm

naapsuland wrote:what means that * legacy servers are not only limited to Vanilla * vanill tbc wotlk wod etc?

Exactly it is about the general concept of legacy servers.
thefatswede
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Announcements