Blizzard meeting scheduled

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Blizzard meeting scheduled

by Mimma » Sun May 15, 2016 8:55 pm

SV001 wrote:Please bring back the servers, the chars and everything.

Now that will not happen - that's one thing I can guarantee.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Uidrae » Sun May 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Petrokovics wrote:They carry our voices directly to Blizzard. I trust them, and I'm 90% sure we will see something like a "Pristine server" in the near future! :)

Ewww, no thank you.

Legacy. Legacy. Legacy!
Uidrae
Grunt
Grunt

by Groza » Sun May 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Lmfao @ all the retarded naysayers who constantly bitched and moaned about how pointless the petition was....
Groza
Grunt
Grunt

by lasttravel » Sun May 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Light be with you.
lasttravel
Grunt
Grunt

by Deathmisa » Sun May 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Deathmisa
Grunt
Grunt

by Arx_1 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:02 pm

Grats guys, I told ya you were going to go to Cali right from the start, didn't I?

Don't forget to take a photo in front of the Orc Statue!
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tamanous » Sun May 15, 2016 11:14 pm

Groza wrote:Lmfao @ all the retarded naysayers who constantly bitched and moaned about how pointless the petition was....

Yes the irony of people supporting avenues for free speech to complain about avenues for free speech is rather funny indeed.
Tamanous
Grunt
Grunt

by Nade » Sun May 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Great news to see a date has been set! Hope it turns out well.
Nade
Tester

by Icerape » Sun May 15, 2016 11:38 pm

"Nostalrius staff will be incorporated into Blizzard to start working on project "World of Warcraft Legacy", on 1st September 2016 there will be opened 3 realms for each expansion (3 for vanilla WoW, 3 for TBC,3 for WOTLK...) More realms will be added if needed. The characters you had on Nostalrius will be playable only on Vanilla 1 realm. Requirements to play on "WoW Legacy" will be to register on Blizzard website and download client of expansion you wish to play, monthly subscription will be symbolic, 5$ per month for server maintenance, with this move we want to honor our community and our past expansions that will always take special part in every players heart. Sincerely, Blizzard."
Shaban - troll rogue lvl 60 (/played 68 days, Battlelord of Red Dawn)
Icerape - undead mage lvl 60 (/played 29 days)
Cowterstrike - tauren druid lvl 19 twink
Icerape
Grunt
Grunt

by lasttravel » Sun May 15, 2016 11:45 pm

Icerape wrote:"Nostalrius staff will be incorporated into Blizzard to start working on project "World of Warcraft Legacy", on 1st September 2016 there will be opened 3 realms for each expansion (3 for vanilla WoW, 3 for TBC,3 for WOTLK...) More realms will be added if needed. The characters you had on Nostalrius will be playable only on Vanilla 1 realm. Requirements to play on "WoW Legacy" will be to register on Blizzard website and download client of expansion you wish to play, monthly subscription will be symbolic, 5$ per month for server maintenance, with this move we want to honor our community and our past expansions that will always take special part in every players heart. Sincerely, Blizzard."

:D :D :D :D :D :D
lasttravel
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements