Blizzard meeting scheduled

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Blizzard meeting scheduled

by Sirganksalot » Sun May 15, 2016 11:55 pm

THANKYOU NOSTALRIUS TEAM. YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE! :mrgreen:

Power in numbers.
Last edited by Sirganksalot on Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
LEGACY:
"Denoting or relating to software or hardware that has been superseded but is difficult to replace because of its wide use."
Sirganksalot
Grunt
Grunt

by chemtax » Mon May 16, 2016 12:19 am

Woo! Glad to hear there is an actual date. Hopefully the representative are people who actually matter within the company i.e. decision makers not just some aides to the decision makers who might likely never be heard. Staying optimistic though - hoping that eventually even the numbers and analysts/decision makers at Blizzard will see it as a good idea.
chemtax
Tester

by mrdeff » Mon May 16, 2016 12:44 am

Kickass!!
mrdeff
Tester

by Fogtripper » Mon May 16, 2016 3:15 am

Mimma wrote:Sweet news <3

I would give my right arm to be present at that meeting.

Do you have room for a healer? :-D

You think you want to be there... but you don't.
Fogtripper
Sergeant
Sergeant

by pvphero » Mon May 16, 2016 3:43 am

/Cheers!

Thank you Nostalrius team /love

can't wait we want legacy server
pvphero
Tester

by Statius » Mon May 16, 2016 4:20 am

Well nothing can really compare to the level of support that official servers will provide. Im hoping that this will pave a bright way for legacy servers, but also open the way for possible future adjustments, like class balance, item balance adjustments, buffs to weaker racials etc. to make legacy servers the best it can be. Even raids.

Consequently, it should eliminate the danger of losing progress when playing on private servers. One of the major reasons I refused to play on private servers before.
Last edited by Statius on Mon May 16, 2016 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Statius
Tester

by Anzu » Mon May 16, 2016 6:38 am

You're doing gods work boys!

No but seriously, your dedication has been incredible for the past few months. Kudos.
Anzu
Private
Private

by Kikeron » Mon May 16, 2016 6:42 am

Can you explain the security reasons? :O Do you have any indication what this meeting will be about exactly?
Kikeron
Sergeant
Sergeant

by JohnnyBlaze » Mon May 16, 2016 6:45 am

PLEASE tell them that we do NOT want any "Pristine" servers. We are really hoping for back-in-the-day Blizzlike servers. I dont want to see them making Pristine-Legion servers that is pretty much the same as retail just with slower leveling and with 0 population and then blaming the community for demanding and then not playing it.
JohnnyBlaze
Private
Private

by Kikeron » Mon May 16, 2016 6:57 am

JohnnyBlaze wrote:PLEASE tell them that we do NOT want any "Pristine" servers. We are really hoping for back-in-the-day Blizzlike servers. I dont want to see them making Pristine-Legion servers that is pretty much the same as retail just with slower leveling and with 0 population and then blaming the community for demanding and then not playing it.

I really wish they make it. I am extremely skeptical that we'll get what you say. I am really afraid that the outcome will be nost team working for some kind of pristine server (maybe with some more than the original idea) but not vanilla. This would great for the guys (working for blizzard is like a dream job for them). The thing is that there is no chance will be the same population we saw in the free private servers.
Kikeron
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements