Blizzard meeting scheduled

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Blizzard meeting scheduled

by salties » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:09 pm

WHAT'S THE NEWS?? please nostalrius tell us now my fingertips are getting redder every second of the day, Cure my disease with vanilla DO IT NOW!
salties
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Khayos » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:32 pm

theluda wrote:No, I meant source as in Blizzard, as they actually want to talk to the MaNGOS team too.

So is MaNGOS meeting with Blizzard at the same time as Nost or is this going to be a third different meeting? Because this is the first we are hearing that they want to talk to MaNGOS also.
Khayos
Private
Private

by theluda » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Khayos wrote:So is MaNGOS meeting with Blizzard at the same time as Nost or is this going to be a third different meeting? Because this is the first we are hearing that they want to talk to MaNGOS also.

Not related to Nost meeting. Probably because Nost failed to mention their work is based on ours? And there will not be more told until there are results. Don't want speculation.
theluda
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:10 pm

abbath wrote:so much useless discussions flooded this forums; why there is no any fucking updates for a month?! :cry:
whats wrong with 'ambassadors'? is a dream about official vanilla forgotten?

From two weeks ago:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44150

That meeting has not happened yet, so there is nothing else to announce.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Khayos » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:46 pm

@abbath the meeting is said to be occurring at the beginning of june. today is june 1st. So figure in the next week or so we will maybe hear something.
Khayos
Private
Private

by Ghostly » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:40 pm

So, what about this tweet?
https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status/738092676436762625
Are you just hyping us up or is it literally happening right now/in next few days?
all is now dark
Ghostly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hydra9268 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:33 am

Blizzard reps meeting Nostalrius in the lobby: "Oh my god. They just ran in. Stick to plan guys! Stick to the plan."

On a serious note I hope they see that hiring you guys would be the best move. You already showed that vanilla can happen with MANGOS and your own code. Imagine what you could achieve with Blizzard's code. That frees up the core WOW team to focus on Legion and retail while you guys - Squeal Team Six - take care of legacy code. pew pew! much success, great WOW! :lol:
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dominatorv » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:06 am

Please dont sellout to the evil empire go for pure vanilla,pure tbc etc like nost.
dominatorv
Tester

by melak » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:36 am

dominatorv wrote:Please dont sellout to the evil empire go for pure vanilla,pure tbc etc like nost.

Indeed, according to Marks polls, seems most of us want pure vanilla without any changes, and im in the same boat. :)
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Forcerius » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:22 pm

So you guys are meeting with them even though they're suing you? Or did they change their mind about taking legal action?
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements