T-shirt campaign... begins!

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: T-shirt campaign... begins!

by Norjak » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:40 pm

Viile wrote:Furthermore, Europeans might want to understand that the "Matters" movement is highly controversial AND racially charged. As a proud American i find this shirt highly distasteful.

As a proud American, I find your argument that the single word "matters" somehow draws an equivalence between these two ideas to be completely full of shit. Get over yourself.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shaana » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:52 pm

I've just cancelled my order the t-shirt is too ugly. Just make a nostalrius logo t-shirt. I'll wear this.
shaana
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Airymil » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Norjak wrote:
Viile wrote:Furthermore, Europeans might want to understand that the "Matters" movement is highly controversial AND racially charged. As a proud American i find this shirt highly distasteful.

As a proud American, I find your argument that the single word "matters" somehow draws an equivalence between these two ideas to be completely full of shit. Get over yourself.

Yeah I don't even need to be american to confirm this. If you check out the first post the T-shirt clearly refers to the plaque at Blizz HQ (pictured in that post). The t-shirt even has the identical shape as the plaque.
Airymil
Tester

by Crixs » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:30 am

You think you do but you don't. Now we do.

Perfect :D
Crixs
Tester

by Anceron » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Lots of whiners in this thread
Anceron
Grunt
Grunt

by Anceron » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Now that's special. Quickly, retreat to your safe space!
Anceron
Grunt
Grunt

by notgunnahappen » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:22 am

The shirt design was just terrible. What you initially showed being simple and clean would of sufficed.

The low amount of shirts sold can even be used as fuel towards legacy players playing only because it's free.
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SkjipNL » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:06 am

I guess someone else is already selling 'clean' nostalrius T-shirts.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/nostalrius/
Mogrul- 60 Orc Warrior <Void> Skjip - 60 Tauren Shaman
SkjipNL
Private
Private

by ThoronaX » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:35 pm

I would be interested in a good looking Nost shirt, but I don't like the design on the shirt you currently offer.
I don't want anything printed on the back.
ThoronaX
Grunt
Grunt

by Airymil » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:00 pm

SkjipNL wrote:I guess someone else is already selling 'clean' nostalrius T-shirts.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/nostalrius/

Yeah I found that one aswell when looking around after the release of the official t-shirts. I still feel more like supporting Nost than some random source.
Airymil
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements