Re: T-shirt campaign... begins!

by Arucado » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:17 pm

The most stupid movement i've seen in time, sorry if you can't see that
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SkjipNL » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Any chance we get a more neutral Nostalrius T-Shirt later? I have great memories here and I'd like to show support to the Legacy movement, but this T-Shirt is a bit... over the top for me. I like the 'example shirt' a lot better. Maybe the Nostalrius front and the start/end date on the back or an Alliance or Horde crest on the back? Even empty would be better for my taste.
Mogrul- 60 Orc Warrior <Void> Skjip - 60 Tauren Shaman
SkjipNL
Private
Private

by Airymil » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:11 am

I'm so sorry to see the general response of this campaign so far! I guess we're currently only seeing the most dedicated and the most self-centric players reactions at the moment. The rest in-between are probably busy with other aspects of life, as it's been quite some time since the server went down, summer vacation has passed since and fall introduces some of the busiest times of the year for most. So many also seems quite unaware that the best investments require time and patience. We're seeing that now, as people are angry because they can't continue to endulge in constant self-satisfaction. I miss the great community I got parttake in during my months at Nostalrius!

PS. The new t-shirt design looks awful even if it's most probably made for gaining attention at Blizzcon. I would very much like one like the example t-shirt and will be buying multiple ones if they are made available. I like that you made 100% donations to MAW-foundations. Your hard work is still very much appreciated and you guys are still in my thougths at a regular basis.
Airymil
Tester

by rottix » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:59 pm

The shirt looks ridiculous. The first one shown would have sold to far more people. I got all hyped when I heard about this and saw the first shirt shown. :cry:
rottix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mike1097 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Bought mine. Sadly Gamescom is already over.
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Ye, rip. Only 172 shirts sold :(

150k players...I think taking too long to launch this campaign is stunting the success more than the design.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SkjipNL » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:42 am

Keftenk wrote:Ye, rip. Only 172 shirts sold :(

150k players...I think taking too long to launch this campaign is stunting the success more than the design.

Could make it 173 if only they changed the design to something less ... this.
Mogrul- 60 Orc Warrior <Void> Skjip - 60 Tauren Shaman
SkjipNL
Private
Private

by craphelpme » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:34 pm

After looking at the shirt more, I cancelled my order. I bought it out of hype at first, but the more I think about it, the more I just genuinely dislike the design. The front is okay, but the back is atrocious. Sell the shirts you had for the example and I'll buy one.
craphelpme
Private
Private

by Padarius » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:13 pm

Mine is now on the way! Can't wait to show my support!
Shop Smart, Shop Padsmart
Padarius
Grunt
Grunt

by Viile » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 pm

I wanted to buy a shirt until I saw the design... The shirt is straight up cringe. Won't buy it. Couldn't pay me to wear it. A very simple and plain "Nostalrius" shirt would make the same message as this one, but be wearable...

Furthermore, Europeans might want to understand that the "Matters" movement is highly controversial AND racially charged. As a proud American i find this shirt highly distasteful. It's almost like saying because supporting Nostalrius is legit, supporting all this other wacky stuff is legit too.

Viile
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements