Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

by phyriel » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Zolona wrote:I have seen login servers go up multiple times in the past few months. Maybe they are testing something

Probably launching it up to decay my honor :P
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tholren » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:29 pm

I have never played on Nostalrius, I learned about it at the time of the shutdown and have closely followed the private server scene ever since.
I made a forum account just to announce my prediction; Blizzcon will happen, the only thing regarding Legacy coming from Blizzard will be "We have nothing to announce when it comes to Legacy.", and shortly after Nost will announce it's due comeback with a new host, probably in Eastern Europe, more specifically, Russia.

For those of you who are skeptical of this because Blizzard has personal information on the Nost team, there's nothing to fear, they can't do anything with that. Anyone with a simple understanding of law knows that. You can research it for yourself.
Tholren
Private
Private

by Himmelfallen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Am I the only one thinking that Blizzard will say something like this:
"We have plans for the legacy servers and we will adress those plans publicly with the community shortly.... bla bla... we will do this and we will think about this bla bla...."

And in the end Nostalrius will bite it and believe them and we will get stuck with nothing in the end, as we were until now????

Blizzard have 0 intensions to do anything with legacy. All they did was put out the hype and let time kill Nostalrius.

In the end, all lose......
Himmelfallen
Tester

by ivoryraptor » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:06 pm

So is Nostalrius gonna re-open as a free private project again or is it gonna work under blizzard with a subscription fee only?
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Umbre » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:40 am

ivoryraptor wrote:So is Nostalrius gonna re-open as a free private project again or is it gonna work under blizzard with a subscription fee only?

Lets just hope that they dont go full sellout and do a subscription fee just because people that signed the petition were willing to pay.
Umbre
Grunt
Grunt

by melak » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:35 am

Umbre wrote:
ivoryraptor wrote:So is Nostalrius gonna re-open as a free private project again or is it gonna work under blizzard with a subscription fee only?

Lets just hope that they dont go full sellout and do a subscription fee just because people that signed the petition were willing to pay.

People were willing to pay if blizz did it, or at least if there were more quality to it, Nost had bugs, too many and to common for me to feel like it would be worth a sub (first bug i encounted was only a few mins in - new bag = reolg). So if Nost DO rehost, you can be sure it wont be connected to blizz (blizz would not want such quality related to them i guess).
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by mijk » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:54 am

So... today and tommow are d-day right?
mijk
Tester

by theunknowing » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Just so every one is aware, blizzard said they would not be speaking about legacy at blizzcon so don't expect any thing to be said, blizzard is very much focused on legion right now and do not want to do any thing with legacy at this point in time. It's time for the Nost staff to take things back into their own hands and set something up again, hopefully where blizz cannot take them down this time.
theunknowing
Grunt
Grunt

by Amaru » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:29 am

https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status ... 0874934272

FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL. CYA ON NOST MOTHERFUCKERS
Amaru
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements