Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

by RepublicanNatio » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Frogboss wrote:
RepublicanNatio wrote:Nosts twitter is very active, retweeting things from people saying things like ''ready when you are @ nostalbegins''. Hoping this is a good sign!

Forgot all about their twitter. You deserve a drink, my friend. 8-)

RepublicanNatio
Grunt
Grunt

by TankingBear » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:01 pm

It's only a matter of hours now before the announcement of our plan for the #wowlegacy community..
yaaaaaaaaaaaa
TankingBear
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tihealy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:02 pm

https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status ... 7695784964

OMG, GET HYPE!!!

I'm going to faint at this rate... i will take a small nap, but i hope that the announcement will be good! (and hope that it all legal and such...)
Last edited by Tihealy on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tihealy
Private
Private

by Tholren » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Hype is real!
Tholren
Private
Private

by Rakesh » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Hype +1
Rakesh
Private
Private

by melak » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:06 pm

interesting :)
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lothky » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Roadbl0ck wrote:
Lothky wrote:4. Because many of the private server community actions could lead to official legacy servers not being a reality in the whole WoW life.

And this right here is the biggest service Nost has offered Kotick and the charming J Allen Brack ("you think you do but you don't" guy).
When cuck becomes an accurate description.
A community on their knees trembling they don't offend mastah.

Grovel some more, and don't look them in the eye because they might get upset, and no more official Legacy :o

Sure Nost gave a boost to the idea of official legacy servers. But if it could give a boost, it can also put a stop into it.
What do you guys prefer? Official Legacy servers 100% blizzlike made by Blizzard itself or Fanmade legacy servers less than "100% blizzlike" made by some "random" people?
I do love Nost, Rebirth, Kronos, Feenix and all the other server staff that gave me the opportunity to revive Vanilla, but in all honesty, I do prefer that it is Blizzard (the actual owner, and the actual staff who knows how it all worked) who does the stuff.

And I'm not saying "let's wait until the end of time". I'm just saying to wait a little more and let Blizzard speak when it said they wanted to speak (the "after the show" thing), as long as it's not a long wait. Because what you guys are asking for Nostalrius is something really serious that could blow up everything achieved from its shutdown.

Sure. If Blizzard keeps saying that they won't do Legacy servers after all this, it just means we just need to throw the towel with Blizz ever doing it, and assume we'll have to go with private, fanmade servers forever.
Lothky
Tester

by TankingBear » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:13 pm

NOSTALRIUS HOODIES : CONFIRMED!!!!
HYPE!!!

TankingBear
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements