Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

by PeaceHammer » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Hobospices wrote:

Either way, I'm delighted and can't wait! I will gladly pay Blizzard $15/mo for a legacy server account if they have the sense to create one. Otherwise, there are plenty of private alternatives.

I still have $75.00 sitting in my battle.net account. I don't see myself ever using it, unless they do in fact release an official Vanilla server.

I hope Nostalrius follows through with this. It's been long enough, if we don't hear legacy news at Blizzcon, it's time for Nostalrius to return!
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:40 pm

just came back from the dead...to say:

HOLY SHIT NOST MANNED UP (hopefully).
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Bivak » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Luxon wrote:inb4 Blizzard announces legacy servers but with heavy redesigns, everyone will be on the hype train even tough the game will most likely suck balls as the activi$ion blizzard track record shows.

TK-34 wrote:You mean like you "honored" your promise to release the source code back to the git you've built your own server off of, citing the flimsiest excuse ever conceived?

You people do realize legacy servers would be heavily filled with the issue that plague modern WoW right?

*Cash shop
*insta <max level>
*cash shop mounts
*EXP boosts

They'll find a way to do such

I'm so affraid this is going to happen :(.
Bivak
Private
Private

by Kilros » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Dear Devs,

When you guys first announced servers were being shut down, the server went absolutely nuts.

On my way from Booty Bay to Ratchet, a priest MCed me on the boat and ran me off into the water....although, I did not land in the water....I fell through the earth. In the following 45 minutes to an hour I tried everything I could to unstuck myself.....and I even turned in a GM ticket....by OFF chance a GM was still replying to them.

My question is, my character rest in peace in the abyss of azeroth, somewhere near the maelstrom on the world map......can you unstuck him by hearthing to Ironforge so I don't have to hassle with the grand reopening traffic?

I completely understand if this is an unreasonable request. :)

Loyally yours,
Kilros lvl 60 human rogue.
Kilros
Grunt
Grunt

by Oggi » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Sounds promising.

Disappointed I missed the t-shirt campaign; only just found out about it now. I would have bought one to support the cause if I'd known earlier. I'm sure like many others I don't check in on the forums as often as I used to when the server was still up. If you run any similar campaigns in the future please put a link on the front page!
Oggi
Sergeant
Sergeant

by dustinfll » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Ddos the fuck out of them thanks
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed massive signature
dustinfll
Grunt
Grunt

by Tact » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:06 am

Let's go! I hope this isn't another disappointment, but if they don't give us legacy servers then what was the point... you should bring the servers back up.
Tact
Private
Private

by Caedum » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:45 am

See you guys on nost 2.0
Caedum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zolona » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:46 am

OMG IT'S HAPPENING BOYS