Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by Lazyy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:43 pm

I would probably think so myself, if I were you.
Two realms is the only solution, the majority of hardcore players wont be farming the content for another year, including me.
Lazyy
Grunt
Grunt

by Holystrike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Absomal

there arent that many who actually want a fresh start... at all.

The majority who do either didn't play here at all and aren't actually a part of the community, just looking out for themselves and trying to put themselves on an even playing field with those who have invested 100's of hours here.
(which is pretty messed up since they are asking to deleted hundreds of thousands of accounts for their own personal gain)

Or barely played here at all and so have nothing to lose and everything to gain from it... which again is extremely messed up.

This is easily verifiable through realmplayers and their forum accounts... as this thread and the thread discussing it directly has shown the nostalrius community overwhelmingly want their characters back, and to continue their journey on this awesome server as they have for the past year.
Last edited by Holystrike on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lazyy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Amen.
Lazyy
Grunt
Grunt

by Absomal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:52 pm

So what you want is for new players to struggle getting anywhere in the game because every single already-established guild will decline them due to a lack of gear or experience in raids because they cannot get any further with their current gear?

Does that sound right to you? To make new players suffer so you can keep on playing exactly how you were playing before it went down?

No, that's not cool at all man. You're starting to sound like the elitists from retail and that's already bad as it is.

I thought this was Nostalrius?
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by Holystrike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Lol case and point.

their entire mentality :

"Screw the entire nostalrius community I am new here its all about me and how i can compete because i came late I dont care whether other people spent an entire year here before me the game starts when i start."

how self-centered and narcissistic can you actually be... over 250,000 players were here before you.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Absomal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:00 pm

So you're saying that we shouldn't be allowed to compete with you because you want to be able to own and gank all new players that'll come pouring in?

Is that it? We should just bow down to you and allow you to do as you please and decide what happens to us as we try to get into any possible guild that'll have us?

That's exactly the sort of mentality that got us into this mess in the first place on retail.
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by Assik » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:03 pm

Absomal wrote:So you're saying that we shouldn't be allowed to compete with you because you want to be able to own and gank all new players that'll come pouring in?

Is that it? We should just bow down to you and allow you to do as you please and decide what happens to us as we try to get into any possible guild that'll have us?

That's exactly the sort of mentality that got us into this mess in the first place on retail.

You are stupid as hell man. You can easily catch up with others if you put an effort to it. Everybody is farming dungs and first raids MC/ony in PUGs. So theres no problem to get a gear unless you wanna cry instead
Assik
Tester

by Holystrike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:06 pm

I'm saying stop thinking about yourself and think about the 250,000 player community which you are joining, you dont care about one person in it other then yourself and you prove this directly by asking for all of their accounts to be deleted just for you. You have the same right to compete as any other player joining retail in the last decade since it was created, and none of them started posting on the blizzard forums the second they joined asking for the game to be reset just for them because they came late to the party. the arrogance behind such a request is pretty damn baffling...

This is not the thread which this topic is to be discussed in, please post in the relevant forums.

Absomal
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Devarial » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Fresh start, end of story
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Holystrike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:11 pm

i didnt know you were a gm or had any say in anything? wait and see if the server goes up then start demanding to delete 250k players accounts.
Last edited by Holystrike on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements