Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by phyriel » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:44 pm

You pressume fuckton for a guy that didn't even play here before. If you want sense of unity and social interaction make it so that geared player (that fucking worked for it) feel engaged to help you. Entitled wave of retail scrubs flooding down these forums gosh...
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lazyy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:48 pm

You obviously didnt play on Nost. The community was SO big that there were no "gods" as you call it, soooo many people had full BWL gear and every week a new guild or raid was formed, with fresh 60s, just because of the constant flow of new players.

You cant compare it to other private realms or even retail vanilla, the amount of people playing there enabled you to catch up the "top 20" guilds in progress within a few months.

I remember a warrior i used to talk with who was fresh 60 when i already farmed BWL. At the shutdown he was almost BiS, just missing a few things like Drake Fang Talisman.
Lazyy
Grunt
Grunt

by mijk » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:51 pm

So any announcements from Nost themselves? Or only speculating people here?

I'm starting to play here when it reopens, i've played alot on Ermerald Dream before, the other private server.
mijk
Tester

by Absomal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:51 pm

phyriel wrote:You pressume fuckton for a guy that didn't even play here before. If you want sense of unity and social interaction make it so that geared player (that fucking worked for it) feel engaged to help you. Entitled wave of retail scrubs flooding down these forums gosh...

This is exactly what I mean

"Make it so that a geared player feel engaged to help you"

That's what I mean.

Huge egos, you're all just omnipotent gods and we're just a burden for you right? We should be so grateful that one of you overgeared players decided to take notice of us and decide to help us.

No, I don't know about the other new players who'll be joining but no, that's not on for me at all man.

I will not grovel at your feet and try to impress you like a circus animal just so I can progress and enjoy my time on Nostalrius, no way man.

Fresh start is the only way to solve this issue, do you even realize that the economy would be so biased and in the favor of the players with their gear and materials in their bags before it went down?

It would take us a good year or so just to be able to break our way into the auction house and compete as well as compete in BGs/world PvP, and that's my main area, PvP. How will players even stand up against your premades in BGs and get any honor for rank progression and gear?

Tell me, please. I'd rather find out on here than end up sitting at the graveyard for a good 30 minutes being farmed trying to figure it out for myself.
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by Absomal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Lazyy wrote:You obviously didnt play on Nost. The community was SO big that there were no "gods" as you call it, soooo many people had full BWL gear and every week a new guild or raid was formed, with fresh 60s, just because of the constant flow of new players.

You cant compare it to other private realms or even retail vanilla, the amount of people playing there enabled you to catch up the "top 20" guilds in progress within a few months.

I remember a warrior i used to talk with who was fresh 60 when i already farmed BWL. At the shutdown he was almost BiS, just missing a few things like Drake Fang Talisman.

I somehow have a feeling you're pulling most of this out of your ass and you're just saying all this to try and dismantle my argument for a fresh start on Nostalrius.

It's going to be opened up again and with that, tons of new players who will be very disappointed when they see they can't even put a dent in your HP and also find out that they can't even get the same gear as you guys because you're too busy farming them.

You're all trying to keep your gear so you can stay on top, that's it.

If you were truly worried about spending lots of time in a game then why play one of the biggest time consuming games known to mankind? Especially Vanilla WoW.

No, like I said before, we will not grovel at your feet, we will not stay at the bottom for months and months just so you guys can feel like your time was well spent and our time spent is rendered irrelevant just because we're new and haven't played here before.
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by snawfu » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:03 pm

ok lad you literally joined just then to start shitposting. we dont need you to grovel, either play or don't we won't care.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Absomal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:06 pm

snawfu wrote:ok lad you literally joined just then to start shitposting. we dont need you to grovel, either play or don't we won't care.

Calling my argument "shitposting" is a lazy way to try and discredit my argument and dismantle it so you can get what you want.

I will not be silenced by the likes of someone who refers all my reasonable arguments as "shitposting".

Either put up a good argument or have the decency to stay quiet if you can't provide me with a counter argument.
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by Lazyy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Just because a few retards with good gear farm STV doesnt mean we would do it. I feel like you are already crying for being ganked.

And no, i didnt pull it out of my ass. Ask people who actually play there and they will confirm what i wrote above.

You just act like a little kid who wants a fresh start, so that YOU can gank fresh players and feel like a god, right?

Yes, I spend a lot of time on nost since the start and I loved it. I was devastated when they shutdown, so I quit playing. Now that they probably reopen I really would like to continue where I left off, so I dont need to spend SO MUCH time for exactly the things i already did.

It is not about feeling like a GOD you moron, there were hundreds of r13/14 players and I dont know how many BWL geared. Just because you want to become a god and gank little kids like a russian, doesnt mean we have to waste a year of time. And if you really want to be the coolest kid around, you can do it anyway, just spend most of the time you have (like we did) and you WILL catch up easily.
Lazyy
Grunt
Grunt

by Graineux » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:11 pm

ssishtar wrote:
Absomal wrote:So you're saying that we shouldn't be allowed to compete with you because you want to be able to own and gank all new players that'll come pouring in?

Is that it? We should just bow down to you and allow you to do as you please and decide what happens to us as we try to get into any possible guild that'll have us?

That's exactly the sort of mentality that got us into this mess in the first place on retail.

of course not. I am on Nostalrius from the very beginning, had 4 lvl 60s who all raided till end of BWL and I still want a fresh realm. Continuation of the old realm would be totally pointless after a 6 months pause, everything would be totally fucked up, guilds, economy, everything.

Same. I played with 3 RL friends (we're all full t2, more then 2-3k gold, mats farmed for a shit ton of time) and we would rather play on a fresh server.
But i get the feeling of the people who ranked up to 12-13-14 , i mean it's too much time invested to pass on that.
I think there will be too much hype for vanilla wow to not have a fresh server. even if they would bring back the old nost, and they make another pvp server or however they would do it, id still play on the fresh one :)
Graineux
Grunt
Grunt

by Holystrike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:11 pm

can you guys just go back to retail. you joined yesterday and you are already demanding changes, because "the difficulty is too hard" you are the reason wow sucks.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements