Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by Bobbyzbitz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Allora wrote:blizz are lil cocks

Perhaps, but it makes me wonder what this new cryptic message means from Nostalrius.
Bobbyzbitz
Private
Private

by Forest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:26 pm

Blue post confirming there will NOT be legacy news at Blizzcon:

Ornyx
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show.

These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon.

-J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viper wrote:

As a consequence, if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will.

In the end, pleasing the community is the ONLY thing which should matter.

Best regards,
Nostalrius

Start firing up those CORE VALUES Viper! You've got an announcement to make!
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by papavicks » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Alright Nost, looks like you don't need to wait for Blizzcon to "make an announcement that is in line with your core values". Clearly Blizzard just wants to shut up the Vanilla community and direct their attention back to Legion. They obviously don't have any team of people committed to working on this at all. It's time to put your core values where your mouth is Viper. Re-release Nostalrius.
papavicks
Grunt
Grunt

by Zhohan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:30 pm

I think J. Allen Brack's response is a way to stop Nostalrius from rereleasing since if they launch now, they'll look like the bad guys who wouldn't cooperate with Blizzard. Edit for Language
Zhohan
Private
Private

by papavicks » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Zhohan wrote:I think J. Allen Brack's response is a way to stop Nostalrius from rereleasing since if they launch now, they'll look like the bad guys who wouldn't cooperate with Blizzard. Fucking scumbags.

Dead on. It actually seems like they are trying to outlast the vanilla/nost community. Keep pushing it back and hope we eventually all get tired of complaining and buy Legion.
papavicks
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:33 pm

"Hey everyone,

You've been talking about legacy servers for years now but we're still not quite ready to even mention it yet at our one major event of the year.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon even though we're blatantly ignoring the community that is quickly pulling away from our games!"

Much more fitting...
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Zhohan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 pm

If Blizzard was going to say good things about Legacy, they wouldn't wait until after the event to announce. Please launch, Nostalrius.
Zhohan
Private
Private

by notgunnahappen » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:38 pm

'we're still discussing the possibility'

This is PR talk for nothing has even started towards the matter. Re-release Nost!
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by pantsman27 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:40 pm

In times like this I fear we have no where to go. No hand to hold... I can't believe I'm saying this but we need to look to our true savior. The Firemaw Slayer, Pottu... Please Pottu help!!!
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements