Recruitment

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Recruitment

by Zaelonak » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Hello,

I saw some streams and it seems the project is a really good one. :) Now downloading the game client, cannot wait to test Nostalrius!

Post to PM.
Zaelonak
Tester

by Lickerzz » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Posting and sending PM.
Lickerzz
Tester

by mechanic » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello!

My name is Mike. I was played a lot in the past and now I'm a software engineer. My current tech stack is Linux, Docker, Ruby on Rails, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Javascript. I have tonns of expirience with Linux system administration. Also I have some free time. So if you need a fresh blood we can discuss it :)
My github: https://github.com/dronov
LinkedIn CV: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAAO6gcYBtPbSX7B7Mme3CnzPInHUpzfcWP0&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic

P.S. About 8 months ago I tried to apply my skill to Emerald Dream Team but they didn't found an application for me. I don't want to be annoying, just asking.
mechanic
Tester

by roland79 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Maktaz wrote:
Evertx wrote:This could be good. But I'm mostly concerned. This will attract so many power hungry individuals who can't wait to abuse their newly gained power.

I'm sure the Nost devs are capable of filtering out degenerates from the applications (or from the team, should one slip through the application process)

quite an on point statement

and perhaps one of the best signatures I've seen in years
roland79
Sergeant
Sergeant

by DrearyYew » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:24 am

can we please not necro old posts like this
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gårdmandørn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:49 am

Sounds nice :). Helping people out, solving their problems :). I could live with that ^^. Best of luck finding people :)!
Gårdmandørn
Tester

by warcommander » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:07 pm

GM application sent in private message. Hoping it will be reviewed as i think i can contribute with my IT support experience :)

-warcommander
warcommander
Tester

by Broxy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Hei everyone.

I played this game for roughly three to four weeks and Ive been in contact with GM's two times, and including some of my friends had some issue's we all think the Gamemaster's we've been in contact with are inmature and shorthanded. My friend had a Gamemaster telling him to and I quote "Fuck off".

My issue didn't get resolved but only led to more problems. No chance for me to fix them and I didn't post this to complain. Simply sharing so if there's anyone able to preform a better job / service please apply. I am not qualified for it so I won't.

There probably some good Gamemaster out there and I don't mean too give all a bad reputation.
But if you're reading this and know how to preform a professional job and service, please apply to the job and make it a better world.

Pardon for my second langeuage.

Broxy
Broxy
Tester

by Pottu » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Greetings Broxy,

please send a PM to me with the names of these Gamemasters and the issues you were having.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Zerogue » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Pottu wrote:Greetings Broxy,

please send a PM to me with the names of these Gamemasters and the issues you were having.

Pottu shall punish the infidels.
Zerogue
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements