Now is the time for Legacy community reunification

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Now is the time for Legacy community reunification

by Umbre » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:43 am

snawfu wrote:
Umbre wrote:https://elysium-project.org/, https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/ and https://twitter.com/elysium_dev

Those are what we should be using for the community since the nostalrius site will eventually be shotdown.

but they ugly

I agree with you but do we have a choice rly? lol
Umbre
Grunt
Grunt

by Oitake » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 am

I hope we get a choice because I can't register to their site atm. The security check is not working.

Is it because everything is down, or...?
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MasterQuaster » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:04 am

And exactly this is why so many people say that the Elysium team is unskilled :D

ugly & stuff not working

Still I am happy that Nostalrius found a new home in Elysium.

How ever the PvE server won't be dead. But sure there will be less players than in the old days. But also sure it will raise again. There are so many people who hate open world PvP and hate getting ganked.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Capri » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:47 am

There has been no announcement on the actual population caps. The stress tests will give us valuable information that we need before we can decide that.

As for launch date, nothing has been set in stone. We estimate that it might take 3-4 weeks to launch Elysium PvP after Nostalrius PvP launch but we cannot say when Nostalrius PvP launches. If everything goes smoothly, the timeframe between launched could be smaller. Same goes for Nostalrius PvE - if both previous launches were mostly fine, it can launch quicker after Elysium PvP launch.

Thank you Pottu.
Capri
Grunt
Grunt

by zequill » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Is there a way to see right now if our characters are illegible? I was ban during the password theft from an other Database that happen just before the shut down of Nost. My case was under investigation for a couple of weeks, lost interrest at some point, next thing I learned is Nost is closing. Never knew the result of the investigation.
zequill
Grunt
Grunt

by Fakez » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Forestembrace wrote:
Fakez wrote:
Pottu wrote:There has been no announcement on the actual population caps. The stress tests will give us valuable information that we need before we can decide that.

As for launch date, nothing has been set in stone. We estimate that it might take 3-4 weeks to launch Elysium PvP after Nostalrius PvP launch but we cannot say when Nostalrius PvP launches. If everything goes smoothly, the timeframe between launched could be smaller. Same goes for Nostalrius PvE - if both previous launches were mostly fine, it can launch quicker after Elysium PvP launch.

This "release first old nost then Fresh server then pve" will devide our community.Noone will be hyped unless they release 3 at once.Nost Pve will be dead (who is gonna play there randompleb69?) for sure since its last release.And all "I dont want to go fresh server cuz i wasted already 6 months on my char" will not even try the new server.And whats the point of old community if they doesnt want to join new server? Dividing the community ... thats whats gonna happen.
Ty for keeping us in touch Pottu <3

the more people on OG nost the better
the greater the prominance of OG nost the better

I agree totally but ill start on fresh server even when i have High warlord rogue
Fakez
Private
Private

by Pottu » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:14 pm

As the discussion has veered away from the original announcement, please continue it over at https://elysium-project.org
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Announcements